Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Shiftfallout countdown:
    0:00:39:04

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by My god the Wii owns...
    Shiftfallout countdown:
    0:00:39:04
    lol hes a' comin.......

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    I for one think the PS3 is a great system. I have one and a Wii, I love them both. But if I had to choose, I'd go with the PS3. People dis the games on it, yet they've never played it. Resistance is so much fun. And the games do look amazing especially on HD. On SD they are still better than a PS2. As for BluRay, it's looking very good for BluRay. It's constantly beating HD-DVD sales and the picture quality is amazing. There is no actual reason for anyone to hate on any console for that matter, saying that a certain console sucks is just stupid. The Wii is a ton of fun, so is the 360 and so is the PS3. It's all personal preference. And one last thought. You can't call the PS3 a failure at all. None of it's good games have even come out yet. I'm talking MGS4, DMC4, FFXIII, FFXIII Versus, UT3, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, or any other AAA titles.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    It causes Lame threads to show up on forums.
    i like this post.
    you love rep, right?

+rep

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatern
    I for one think the PS3 is a great system. I have one and a Wii, I love them both. But if I had to choose, I'd go with the PS3. People dis the games on it, yet they've never played it. Resistance is so much fun. And the games do look amazing especially on HD. On SD they are still better than a PS2. As for BluRay, it's looking very good for BluRay. It's constantly beating HD-DVD sales and the picture quality is amazing. There is no actual reason for anyone to hate on any console for that matter, saying that a certain console sucks is just stupid. The Wii is a ton of fun, so is the 360 and so is the PS3. It's all personal preference. And one last thought. You can't call the PS3 a failure at all. None of it's good games have even come out yet. I'm talking MGS4, DMC4, FFXIII, FFXIII Versus, UT3, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, or any other AAA titles.
    Lol you're gettin rep for explanation.....

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    8332-0768-4877-4890
    i just hate it cuz its 1000
    i mean comon thats pretty freaking high
    but every one to their own i ges, let those who wanna buy it 4 1 grand go ahead

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by riptide
    but every one to their own i ges, let those who wanna buy it 4 1 grand go ahead
    I like this post too.

+rep

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by riptide
    what the hells a 1000. what money system does AUS use?
    and also it looks like its worth what you paid, and its a quality product, not a piece of shit that overheats and Breaks every other disc you put in it.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    what the hells a 1000. what money system does AUS use?
    and also it looks like its worth what you paid, and its a quality product, not a piece of shit that overheats and Breaks every other disc you put in it.
    a weird one
    ps3s are 830/999 in austraila
    but i find it extremely pointless to bash a system just because of its price, when you bash the higher price, cause no one is forcing you to buy that higher priced one.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    Nah dude i gotta say its a pretty good topic. I mean Every damn PS3 thread turns into a Flame war. but You have to admit Nobody has any actual reasons to dislike the PS3 everyone just blankly says it sucks with no further explanation.

I mean come on your gonna try to poke fun by saying its a grill!? haha i laugh in your face all you can too is make fun of it cosmetically. btw The PS3 looks badass with its sleek black finish. Good job at copying Xbox! you managed to copy "black" and HDMI but No sleel Gloss finish. No Wi-Fi. and a black xbox case from decalgirl is $40 for anyone who cares.

No one will be able to give a good answer. the PS3 is a great system, the Wii will come out on top but PS3 is doing great contrary to what everyone says. I think everyone attacks it because they don't have one and are afraid that maybe, just maybe, for the past 6 months of bitchin and making fun of it ... that there dead wrong , and nobody wants to be wrong, so they just continue the pointless complaining about it
    I insulted this pointless waste of time not your precious PS3, idiot.
    Now shaddup and listen. I don't care about it even if the PS3 has a death ray(which I need). All I care about is making sure this forum doesn't end up like the previous one I was in. which ended up with pointless threads, flame wars, and idiots. *yawn* We all love Wii, PS3, X360 so stop yakin' and start playin'!!!!

Thanks for my second rep block Sovieto!!!
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 06-10-2007 at 12:07 AM.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Ads