Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sony Lawsuit

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3157-7038-9234-4590

Sony Lawsuit

Who else thinks this Lawsuit on Sony is completely Ridiculous???

I mean come on... You don't have rights on a ****ing building, and its not a company that can be suing.
    So what the hell??
    Theres nothing that even Defines the building, it could be any damn cathedral.
    Its not like GTA has a McDonalds but didnt get rights. Thats a company.
    Thats like if i made a game that had a plain blue port-potty. Would a porta-potty company sue me because it looks similar to theres? And yet again we run into the corparation problem.
    I say piss off this is ridiculous.

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    What exactly was the lawsuit for? Sorry, I just don't remember hearing anything.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    lol

Ok I can't think off the top of my head WHO exactly it is but put it this way

Sony is being sued for Featuring the Church of Manchester. So the Church of England is pissed and wants to Sue Sony for illegally having the Cathedral of Henry the VIII in Resistance: fall of man. Its completely ridiculous especially since Its just a damn building and theres nothing in the game that shows it is the Specific church. For some more info alothough a little dated go here http://www.joystiq.com/2007/06/09/ch...-with-lawsuit/

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    who cares? Its not gonna get the game off the shelves. That lawsuit would take such a long time, that the next rfom would already be out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Well actually that pretty much IS the lawsuit. I dont know Where but thats part of it.

Im not sure about money but part of the lawsuit is to Take the Game off game shelves and out of production.

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    Does it say anything on the church in the game? If it doesn't, I don't think theres any way that church could sue them. Exactly the same thing in movies and what not. If a movie production doesn't have the rights to a certain beer...they avoid showing the label...or take it completely off.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    ya i know but Thats what i mean There IS no label its just a damn building.
    Well the only association the Church in the game has is That they are both in Manchester England. But still its a Damn building get over it. And How to people who pray all day know these THings???? Does the Pope has a PS3???

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    This is just bullshit. It reminds me of a time a church around here sued a coffee shop because it sold shirts that had coffee pouring into an angels mouth.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    they either want 10 million dollars or 10 young boys as a result of the lawsuit. Since it seems Sony isnt aiming for the kiddie market, they cant offer boys instead of money.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    lol nice... Well Sony has money, im sure there pissed but money isnt as big a deal. If the game is left on shelves at least thats more income. But taking it out of production? thats nuts. I doubt they will when, i mean look at all the people trying to get rid of video games altogether. People spend an Average of 90 million a year trying to convince everyone that Video games are one of the worlds biggest problems. Not much has been accomplished since all these people are idiots. And They better have a damn good lawyer because there is no evidence of It even being the Same building..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads