Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ps3 Grill

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Ps3 Grill

ive seen a video about them cooking meat on a ps3. have any of you guys made a grill for the console. seen it on www.youtube.com

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4842-2271-0989-9857
    Nice griddle in a PS3 case.

Fake Fake
    If I seem nice to you that is because I am.

Member #
    Friends
    What a fag, another waste of a topic, go kill yoursef.
    Just got my Ps3! The Wii is now gathering dust until Super Smash Brawl!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorsantos
    ive seen a video about them cooking meat on a ps3. have any of you guys made a grill for the console. seen it on www.youtube.com
    i have seen a wii turned into a baby's ass wiper and a 360 turned into a pinyata, so whats your point. Fanboys exist, they get their jollies off thinking about how they can diss another brand that offers the same catagory of entertainment they want. they are pathetic. thank god the music scene in not as retarded.. could you imagine fender fanboys and gibson, dean..ect fanboys making fun of eachothers guitars? lol thats how silly these console fanboys (aka company whores) are.

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    ..jesus guys lay off, its not like he said anything bad about any console, he just said what he had seen along with a non-fanboyish comment.

Lay off..

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    your right jay, i think i will go into a room full of black people and in a non-racist way mention that those KKK people sure are interesting and that we should all go look at them.

pfft. Think before you speak Jay, If the OP did a search he would have found 100 other mentions of the "ps3 grill" all throughout this damn forum.

So.. perhaps you need to lay off.

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Couldn't you have just say search pls rather than RAAAAAAAAWRSTFULUVFBIPS3FTWLOZJBBDIBIK like usual?

And that was a bit of an extreme comparison..its a console..not a race.

Shift you seem to be going through PMS lately.

:/

[/prepares for smart arsed comeback with predictable wink face]

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    i have seen a wii turned into a baby's ass wiper and a 360 turned into a pinyata, so whats your point. Fanboys exist, they get their jollies off thinking about how they can diss another brand that offers the same catagory of entertainment they want. they are pathetic. thank god the music scene in not as retarded.. could you imagine fender fanboys and gibson, dean..ect fanboys making fun of eachothers guitars? lol thats how silly these console fanboys (aka company whores) are.
    ok im only gonna say this once, i DID NOT diss the ps3! i just asked if you guys MADE one OK!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay61
    Couldn't you have just say search pls rather than RAAAAAAAAWRSTFULUVFBIPS3FTWLOZJBBDIBIK like usual?

And that was a bit of an extreme comparison..its a console..not a race.

Shift you seem to be going through PMS lately.

:/

[/prepares for smart arsed comeback with predictable wink face]

see you finally get the point. The comparision wasnt extreme, it was logical and quite relevant in terms of meaning. This section has a problem with fanboys, like the rules say keep it at the door. Now lets pretend we see this all the time, and we get tired of it. Logic says, "hmm maybe its not a good idea to tell people to watch a ps3 hating video in a ps3 section thats not favorable to fanboy hate." Using that logic would probably make it feel that it would be better appeciated in say.. the lounge where all the fanboys can circle jerk over it in peace. The same thing goes for the example I gave about race, its the same thing. Use your head, and think before you post. Where am I posting it? what will the reaction be? If they expect a negative reaction, you have flame bait.

Simple. Because im being merciless in attacking the innapropriate, does not mean I am having PMS. Last time I checked my wang wasnt bleeding either, so perhaps you need to (insert witty remark ). Oh and heres your

Quote Originally Posted by trevorsantos
    ok im only gonna say this once, i DID NOT diss the ps3! i just asked if you guys MADE one OK!!!!
    Yes i suppose asking if the people in the ps3 section have destroyed their ps3s to make a grill is a good idea. Sigh..
    One picture says it all.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 06-15-2007 at 05:40 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    After seeing the PS3 in action at my local gamestop melt the plastic casing, I say it's possible. The PS3 can generate serious heat. Go to any game stop and put your hand on a PS3 that's been on all day. But beware!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads