Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    The truth has been said, Praise allah
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    lol!

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Haha.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Waaahhh I can't give you more rep!!

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    This always happens in the ps3 section!
    ^^ that's because people like gamercon and shiftfallout exist.

Quote Originally Posted by toXic
    Yes. From my experience, the hardware is a total piece of junk.
    and people like this guy.

---

360 fanboys suck!
    your wrong there =/

All fanboys suck.

And how can you say that every 360 is broken? mine isn't and my brothers isn't... (he got his launch year... it's not broken once... SO THERE!)

---

Fanboys remind me of Christians.

No matter what you say to them, they always think they're right.

For example:

This is a quote from the website 'godhatesgoths.com' :

"failtech@gmail.com wrote : hello. at first, great homepage. somewhere on the internet i found some information about goths being the reason for the extinction of dinosaurs. i really don't know where i found it, but i hope you know about this theory and can include it to your homepage. best wishes and praise the lord!

Reverend Green's Comment : No, i believe you are confused. There was no such thing as dinosaurs, this is another piece of science bullshit. Scientists will stop at nothing to hurt my God with their lies and blasphemy and evils!"

-See what i mean? ...
    Dean©

I'm Back. With More Games. A Hair Cut (See Picture) and Less School Work (Y)

X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by the_flood502

and people like this guy.

---

your wrong there =/

All fanboys suck.

And how can you say that every 360 is broken? mine isn't and my brothers isn't... (he got his launch year... it's not broken once... SO THERE!)

---

For example:

"failtech@gmail.com wrote : hello. at first, great homepage. somewhere on the internet i found some information about goths being the reason for the extinction of dinosaurs. i really don't know where i found it, but i hope you know about this theory and can include it to your homepage. best wishes and praise the lord!

Reverend Green's Comment : No, i believe you are confused. There was no such thing as dinosaurs, this is another piece of science bullshit. Scientists will stop at nothing to hurt my God with their lies and blasphemy and evils!"

-See what i mean? ...
    Hmm, trust me. I'm the last thing from a fanboy. But what do you want me to say? My 360 has broken three times. I'm sure you'd be saying the same thing.

Before I had problems with it, I loved my 360. But it's getting old, and unless you can't read, I said from my experience, the hardware is a piece of junk.

Yes, I agree all fanboys suck. But from what I've seen on different forums, there's a whole lot more Xbox fanboys. I've seen some people on PS3 and Wii forums at least admit that the 360 has nice games and stuff. But I've hardly seen anyone on a Xbox forum admit that a certain game or whatever looked good on a different system.

I'm sorry that I'm just stating my opinion. I don't recall saying that every 360 has broken, but mine sure has and I know plenty of other people whose 360 has broken has well.

Member #
    Friends
    Hmm, trust me. I'm the last thing from a fanboy. But what do you want me to say? My 360 has broken three times. I'm sure you'd be saying the same thing.

Before I had problems with it, I loved my 360. But it's getting old, and unless you can't read, I said from my experience, the hardware is a piece of junk.

Yes, I agree all fanboys suck. But from what I've seen on different forums, there's a whole lot more Xbox fanboys. I've seen some people on PS3 and Wii forums at least admit that the 360 has nice games and stuff. But I've hardly seen anyone on a Xbox forum admit that a certain game or whatever looked good on a different system.

I'm sorry that I'm just stating my opinion. I don't recall saying that every 360 has broken, but mine sure has and I know plenty of other people whose 360 has broken has well.
    My apologies.

I thought that you were stating that because your console broke several times all Xbox 360 are a pile of steaming shit...

But obviously that wasn't the case.
    Dean©

I'm Back. With More Games. A Hair Cut (See Picture) and Less School Work (Y)

X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

Member #
    In your toilet, I am the water that splashes into your Anus
    Friends
    0562-9042-3234-5361
    lol each has its pros and cons. i have no favorite but just desire for more from each system xD

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by the_flood502

---

For example:

-See what i mean? ...
    Well ill admit it if there was something wrong with the PS3. Only problem is the fanboys of Nintendo here can only come up with its price and not needing the hardware. Its not a PS3 problem, its your problem. I saw someone say the PS3 was just a pretty PS2, nothing but eye candy. If thats true then what can the PS3 do, besides play games, that the PS2 can do as well? Oh, wait... hold on, yes nothing. So i defend the PS3 from retards with nothing better to do than make themselves feel better for not having one by lieing to themselves, and others, saying its a piece of crap.

Religion, i believe, is the ultimate form of evil as it has started and been the cause of many wars.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279

Well said my friend(as well as GamerCon). Gotta say I'ma sucker for Halo 3 and for MGS4 and Brawl so for me I can't say I don't like any, but I feel obligated to explain that the PS3 ain't a freakin' grill! The 360s more of a grill!

Yes, religion is evil.
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 07-01-2007 at 04:49 PM.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Ads