LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 130
  1. #101
    WiiChat Member Celestial's Avatar
    Member #
    16628
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,396
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Isn't the PSP region free though? Can't I just buy them from there?

    360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

  2. Ads


  3. #102
    WiiChat Member GamerCon's Avatar
    Member #
    25049
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    607
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yea, the games are. So you could buy them from here, but then i would have anything to brag about =D


    I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

    Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

    It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

  4. #103
    WiiChat Member Celestial's Avatar
    Member #
    16628
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,396
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Meant the games, oops... If you get yours signed you'll have a lot to brag about! And if you see new stuff about Final Fantasy 13... Any chance of that?

    360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

  5. #104
    Joe
    Joe is offline
    Banned Joe's Avatar
    Member #
    2440
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Parker CO
    Posts
    1,784
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    How do you know all this?!
    Your just speaking out of opinion.

    To: Joe
    well the no games part wasnt an opinion.
    (BTW there is a quote button)

  6. #105
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    If it wasnt an opinion then your telling me it was a fact?!?! You've got to be sh**ting me..... oh, i just didnt feel like using the quote button, besides i was using my wii-internet!!(Wi-Fi)
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



  7. #106
    3D Artist sagema's Avatar
    Member #
    6192
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,685
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Oops I forgot to mention this. Some of the same people who worked on EQ2 are making Home. Consider the success of EQ2 200,000 subscribers vs WoW's 9 million. Well... Home could be really good. I'm just getting that Vanguard hype feeling again. Oh Vanguard, how you got my hopes up. Someone make a good freaking MMO to dethrone WoW.

  8. #107
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    Oops I forgot to mention this. Some of the same people who worked on EQ2 are making Home. Consider the success of EQ2 200,000 subscribers vs WoW's 9 million. Well... Home could be really good. I'm just getting that Vanguard hype feeling again. Oh Vanguard, how you got my hopes up. Someone make a good freaking MMO to dethrone WoW.
    you seriously fail at logic.

    want to talk about vanguard, I actually had a chance to talk with Brad from EQ over the forums. Our discussion pretty much talked about how things led up to where they were. Meaning, Microsoft screwwed Sigil over and dropped them, SEO picked them back up and tried to fund them but unfortunately the game was released way too early. It wasnt even close to being done and tested yet. The game is still very amazing, yet very incomplete. Theres not much you can do when your publisher is squeezing your balls. But then you would like that wouldnt you.

  9. #108
    Beloved the_flood502's Avatar
    Member #
    21317
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    367
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoko
    this is Shift's playground
    =/ i thought adults, without kids & (), aren't allowed near playgrounds...

    (perverts...)

    lol

    ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    you seriously fail at logic.
    Clearly opinion must be logic based

    lol

    I really can't understand you... if somebody says something that isn't exactly what you want to hear it's wrong.

    Opinion is not fact.

    Opinion = Subjective (can be objected against, changed and is not proven e.g. Psychology is the most amazing science ever ^^ (Y))

    Fact = Objective (Can be proven with empirical evidence or is common sense (e.g. 2+2=4))

    He was simply using past examples to come to reasonable explanation... it wasn't fact.

    Case studies, look it up... they only apply to one situation and can be applied to several situations, but are not always correct or accurate, to that situation but have a valid point to make/consider... we use them in psychology everyday!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Theres not much you can do when your publisher is squeezing your balls.
    That must've hurt. Ever thought about suing him for sexual harassment?

    i've heard of stupider things people have sued their companies over... i.e. Burglar sues his victim for being stabbed by knife (the victim didn't stab him, i think if fell off something or he tripped)... lol

    Apparently you have to make sure 'guests' in your home are looked after properly and if they have an accident then you are liable... this will include burglars ...

    ...strange world...
    Dean©

    I'm Back. With More Games. A Hair Cut (See Picture) and Less School Work (Y)

    X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

  10. #109
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by the_flood502
    =/ i thought adults, without kids & (), aren't allowed near playgrounds...

    (perverts...)

    lol

    ---
    Dave and Busters, Strip Bars, Night Clubs... those are also play grounds. You think kiddy right off the bat, but it is anywhere someone goes to have fun.


    Clearly opinion must be logic based

    lol

    I really can't understand you... if somebody says something that isn't exactly what you want to hear it's wrong.

    Opinion is not fact.

    Opinion = Subjective (can be objected against, changed and is not proven e.g. Psychology is the most amazing science ever ^^ (Y))

    Fact = Objective (Can be proven with empirical evidence or is common sense (e.g. 2+2=4))

    He was simply using past examples to come to reasonable explanation... it wasn't fact.
    So do you deny then that an opinion can be illogical? Ha, see I got you there.

    If you bothered to read my posts in the past (not many seem to want to), you would find quite a few posts about how I go into the differences between fact and opinion, subjective and objective. Dont worry kiddo, I have a big ol degree. You seem to think your uber smart, and hey you could be, but your attempt to enlarge your epeen will utterly fail every time.

    You are more than welcome to challenge me to a game of wits and logic, I welcome it, but if you are going to do so, think before you type.

    kthx

    Case studies, look it up... they only apply to one situation and can be applied to several situations, but are not always correct or accurate, to that situation but have a valid point to make/consider... we use them in psychology everyday!



    That must've hurt. Ever thought about suing him for sexual harassment?

    i've heard of stupider things people have sued their companies over... i.e. Burglar sues his victim for being stabbed by knife (the victim didn't stab him, i think if fell off something or he tripped)... lol

    Apparently you have to make sure 'guests' in your home are looked after properly and if they have an accident then you are liable... this will include burglars ...

    ...strange world...
    And the rest of what you just said. Let me translate all that hot air.
    "blah blah Look im trying to sound smart, this really has no purpose other than trying to make me sound smart. oh yeah my epeen is totally raging right now! blah blah blah... what was i saying again?"

    That was the most pointless thing I have heard you say yet. You do seem to have more brain power than Sagema, which I really do congradulate you on. Its good to see some more free thinking individuals here in this forum, however it seems that you are just arguing for the sake of hearing yourself argue. Put that head to good use, and this forum can be filled with even better content, I trust you can do that.

  11. #110
    WiiChat Member Vorhaku's Avatar
    Member #
    19535
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Old Shop, Newfoundlan, Canada
    Posts
    50
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4321-6357-3465-0639
    THANK YOU! The PS3 is gonna have plenty of games. The 360 didn't have anything when it first came out, and now look at it.

    My Wii Games: Red Steel, Excite Truck, Call of Duty 3, Need For Speed Carbon.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts