+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    And the rest of what you just said. Let me translate all that hot air
    Point proven.

If things don't got the way you want them to... they're wrong...?

i am, in this case, not wrong...

If you read what i've put... if you're self-proclaimed 'smartness' then you should be able to understand it.

If you really do have this so-called 'degree' in opinion then how come you can't tell the difference? and/or accept anybody else opinion but your own?

You obviously are incapable of understanding the English language... (oh, wait... you are after all you are USAmerican you can't even spell realised properly. Is spelling something with a 's' instead of a 'z' so difficult for you?)

You are incredibly patronising... it's rather annoying... stop it.

You're also incredibly obnoxious and full of yourself... Grow up.

NB - I am not a 'Kiddo' (i don't care if it is USAmerican slang I consider it extremely patronising), as much as you would like me to be.

I am not 'making things up' or 'blowing hot air' next time i'll provide sources and type out sources from my text book, if you'd like?

I do not rebuke your opinions and i find it incredibly insulting that you can call anything i say 'hot air' just because you can comprehend or accept what i am saying.

Opinions are not fact... you cannot say that your opinions are better than another. Sure you can value your own opinions more than the opinions of another persons... but they are not incorrect.

---

I love arguing... If it stops ignorance, i'll do it all day. Although i'd never call it arguing i'd call it a 'heated debait/discussion.

I was brought up with high morals and my super-ego is the most dominant force of my personality.

If i'm wrong i'll apologise (again spelt with a 's' not a 'z') and correct myself ... but when i know i'm correct and i get told i'm wrong or what i'm saying it basically a load of shit... i will not stand for it

Measure intelligence by amount of knowledge a person knows and how they apply it to the situation, and not by their age.

I'm 17 by the way, i'm not a Kid, i'm not a retard, i'm not a social outcast.

I am however, a well rounded individual with no personality disorders at all... FACT. (i've been tested, psychological testing for psychopath - the PCL-R Test i scored 2 out of 20 ^^)

[/bad mood]

Taking it out on the 1st available victim... I mean subject.

---

Ignorant people pee Dean off ^^

*Expecting ignorant reply which insults Dean on several occasions and offers not proof, other that his own self centred-ness (spelled 'centre' not 'center') also expecting irritating patronising comments* - Bring it.
    Dean©

I'm Back. With More Games. A Hair Cut (See Picture) and Less School Work (Y)

X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by the_flood502
    Point proven.

If things don't got the way you want them to... they're wrong...?

i am, in this case, not wrong...

If you read what i've put... if you're self-proclaimed 'smartness' then you should be able to understand it.

If you really do have this so-called 'degree' in opinion then how come you can't tell the difference? and/or accept anybody else opinion but your own?
    again, you avoided the question I asked you.

CAN AN OPINION BE ILLOGICAL?

Go ahead, answer it because you know I was associating him comment with logic, not fact. I didnt dissagree on fact, I merely pointed out the lack of logic in his opinion. You know it, stop being in denile. lol

You obviously are incapable of understanding the English language... (oh, wait... you are after all you are USAmerican you can't even spell realised properly. Is spelling something with a 's' instead of a 'z' so difficult for you?)
    You know whats really sad? http://www.thefreedictionary.com/realized
    Realized is spelled with a Z. BURRRNNNN! You must feel really stupid now right? Dont take it so hard.

If there is a typo though, I have already said many times before, its just how I type. I think about how something sounds and it comes out that way, that tends to happen when you type fast. If this were a senior thesis, I would actually adjust it as so, considering its not, as long as you understand what my head is trying to put into words at 1829384 words a second, then its fine by me. Dee dee deee. ;-)

You are incredibly patronising... it's rather annoying... stop it.
    *makes fly noise* bbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

All i can say is, touche.

You're also incredibly obnoxious and full of yourself... Grow up.
    I love you too, but your bleeding all over the carpet. I suggest maxipads.

NB - I am not a 'Kiddo' (i don't care if it is USAmerican slang I consider it extremely patronising), as much as you would like me to be.

Slang is slang. If you feel patronised, then I apologize. Then again, have you ever bothered to look at what you type to others? I would point out the irony of you pointing fingers.

I am not 'making things up' or 'blowing hot air' next time i'll provide sources and type out sources from my text book, if you'd like?
    Never did I say you are making things up, Im saying you are blabbering on about something pointless. Its like if you walk into a conversation about cars and you jump in by explaining how your cat just pooped a turd the size of your shoe, it would be kinda pointless. aka hot air.

Words are only relevant when used at the propper time. get my drift?

I do not rebuke your opinions and i find it incredibly insulting that you can call anything i say 'hot air' just because you can comprehend or accept what i am saying.
    Read above. What you said was utterly pointless for this thread.

Opinions are not fact... you cannot say that your opinions are better than another. Sure you can value your own opinions more than the opinions of another persons... but they are not incorrect.
    an opinion can be a personal feeling, a statement can be an explaimation of a fact. Both can be illogical, only one can be wrong. I see both.
    "the ps3 sucks" is an exclaimation of a fact. "i think the ps3 sucks" is an opinion.

Get it? I think you do now.

If i'm wrong i'll apologise (again spelt with a 's' not a 'z') (shift: Z you dumdum lol) and correct myself ... but when i know i'm correct and i get told i'm wrong or what i'm saying it basically a load of shit... i will not stand for it
    you know your right eh? but didnt you just give this whole shpeel about opinion vs fact, so if you are just stating opinion, you then go on to say you are right? thats a bit hypocritical.

Again, read above. an opinion can be a personal feeling, a statement can be an explaimation of a fact. Both can be illogical, only one can be wrong. I see both.
    "the ps3 sucks" is an exclaimation of a fact or truth. "i think the ps3 sucks" is an opinion.

Anything can be illogical, an opinion can be illogical. Pointing that out is no sin, and the bread and butter of debate. Im waiting for that apology now.

Measure intelligence by amount of knowledge a person knows and how they apply it to the situation, and not by their age.
    intelligence would be facts, knowledge. It is not how you apply it, rather thats known as Wisdom. A stupid person can be wise if they apply what little they know accordingly, just as a very smart person could put their knowledge in the wrong topic, which wouldnt be wise.

I'm 17 by the way, i'm not a Kid, i'm not a retard, i'm not a social outcast.
    never said you were. I actually said you were smart. There is a 14 year old on here I respect very much for his knowledge and he has a good head on his shoulders. (thats you SSB_LOVER), so its not about age at all.

I am however, a well rounded individual with no personality disorders at all... FACT. (i've been tested, psychological testing for psychopath - the PCL-R Test i scored 2 out of 20 ^^)
    as long as you dont have rabies, thats a o k by me.

bad mood
    Have a cookie. I would give you hug, but it looks like you have a flashlight in your pocket, either that or you are too happy to see me.

*Expecting ignorant reply which insults Dean on several occasions and offers not proof, other that his own self centred-ness (spelled 'centre' not 'center') also expecting irritating patronising comments* - Bring it.
    Random Chuck Norris Fact #378

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse-kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 06-25-2007 at 10:03 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    You know whats really sad? http://www.thefreedictionary.com/realized
    Realized is spelled with a Z. BURRRNNNN! You must feel really stupid now right? Dont take it so hard.
    the free dictionary is an USAmerican website. Look up the UK English spelling in a UK English dictionary, you'll find it's spelled realised. (so, 'BURRRNNNN!' back-at-yah).

I was not insulting your typing skills... i was insulting the USAmerican spelling for UK English words =S

I love you too, but your bleeding all over the carpet. I suggest maxipads.
    I don't do old guys. 19s the limit.

also I'm male you retard *grabs own crotch... yup*... or you could check my chromosomes if you'd like ^^. Always will and always have been male.

NB1 - I don't have the correct gonads to have a mensuration cycle.

NB2 - PMT (Pre-Menstrual Tension) is actually a psychological dysfunction caused by the oestrogen hormone, which increases aggression levels... women have actually not been charged/sentanced for shoplifting, GBH (Grievous bodily harm) and murder, because of this condition... so watch out! lol

Slang is slang. If you feel patronised, then I apologize. Then again, have you ever bothered to look at what you type to others? I would point out the irony of you pointing fingers.
    I rarely use any form of slang. I apologise if i have upset anybody with anything that i've said... (I apologise when i kill somebody when playing UT2003... so it happens a lot =/)

Never did I say you are making things up, Im saying you are blabbering on about something pointless. Its like if you walk into a conversation about cars and you jump in by explaining how your cat just pooped a turd the size of your shoe, it would be kinda pointless. aka hot air.

Words are only relevant when used at the propper time. get my drift?
    It was in context... did you bother reading what I put?

Also I would consider somebody calling something that I say 'Hot Air' total bollocks. Not 'irrelevant to the conversation/discussion'... at least that's the way I see it.

If you've ever talked to me in person, you'll actually realise that I frequently stray from the topic of the conversation... it's not annoying to others because it's valid... and I eventually find my way back to previous topic... eventually.

never said you were. I actually said you were smart.
    =/ Flattery will get you no where with me, bud. I'm immune to it ^^.

I would give you hug, but it looks like you have a flashlight in your pocket, either that or you are too happy to see me.
    I'd rather hug a cactus with a B.O. (Body Odour) problem ^^

^^ again, I don't do old guys. 19's the limit. And I can actually control my erections (i.e. I don't get hard just by looking). I doubt you'd be able to physically please me any ways =/.

So: You've Got No chance. Sorry, nice try though.

Random Chuck Norris Fact #378

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse-kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
    Was that a quote from a website? (i'm sure that Aaron said the exact same thing... (but with the UK English spelling for finalised =P).

=O you actually remind me of Aaron... you're just like him, or he's just like you. Either way you both have similar personalities. (not meant to be offensive... just randomly dribbling out information)

---

NB - Anything that i've not replied to i either agree on, accept... or feel no need to comment on it.

---

Oh, and you're forgiven for being patronising, egotistical, self-centred person...

I guess i was just in a bad mood.

^^

lol

Sorry =P
    Dean©

X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

Member #
    Friends
    ha! lol at least you have spunk to come right back at me. Good show mate good show. lol I'll rep you for having a pair of balls and an attitude.

Member #
    Friends
    ha! lol at least you have spunk to come right back at me. Good show mate good show. lol I'll rep you for having a pair of balls and an attitude.
    lol... thanks i guess...

Oh, i just re-read what i'd said:

"Clearly opinion must be logic based " - when i said that... i was being sarcastic... that's why i didn't understand why you were asking me about opinions we're being illogical. i shoulda marked it with [/sarc] lol
    Last edited by the_flood502; 06-25-2007 at 12:16 PM.
    Dean©

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Too lengthy. I made statistical facts. 200k vs 9 million. Vanguard has less than 100k subscribers, and the game cost the company over $40 million to make. So I would call that, based on those numbers a complete failure. Of coarse Shift is too young to understand basic math.

Member #
    Friends
    Look how many subscribers EVE Online has. They dont have millions but the game is not a failure. It also only has one server.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    Too lengthy. I made statistical facts. 200k vs 9 million. Vanguard has less than 100k subscribers, and the game cost the company over $40 million to make. So I would call that, based on those numbers a complete failure. Of coarse Shift is too young to understand basic math.
    thats pretty sad then, if you are 27 and cant even read a post because it has too many words. Considering Im only a couple years younger than you, and I actually use my brain says a lot about where you are in life. =) but hey keep up on the personal attack sagema, i do enjoy the entertainment.

Member #
    Friends
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    people dont like it cause its expensive
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

Member #
    Friends
    I agree. It's annoying to see so many people criticize the PlayStation 3 just because there's not any AAA games out yet. For the first year on most systems, there's usually not any good games, maybe one or two at the most.

But some really good games are coming out within the next year, such as Lari, Killzone 2, SOCOM, Call of Duty 4, White Knight's Story, and so much more.

When the 360 came out, the only game that I can think of that came out within the first seven to eight months that was AAA worthy was Call of Duty 2 and GRAW. Personally, I thought GRAW was overrated, but most loved it. There might be more, but that's all I can think of.

For the Wii, Zelda, Super Paper Mario, and Resident Evil 4 are about the only AAA titles that are out right now. They don't have loads to brag about either.

It's the first year for both systems, have some patience. Within the next few months to a year, some really good games will be coming out on all three systems.

Ads