LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    just another lame attempt for PS£ fanboys to glorify their dead console. PS3 is dead. get over it.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    just another lame attempt for PSŁ fanboys to glorify their dead console. PS3 is dead. get over it.
    You're a fanboy/idiot, get over it or get out of this section.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudkill
    I really don't think either format is doing particularly well, think of it this way the change from VHS to DVD seemed almost short in comparison people were excited about the change to a CD, now days people are getting annoyed with it all including myself Sony forcing people to use there format by obviously paying Blockbuster off.
    wow, lol thanks for the "spin".

1. Sony isnt forcing anyone to do anything. They are not forcing blue ray on you or anyone else, and if you really believe that, then it just goes to show how sad you are.

2. I like how you are saying Sony "payed off" Blockbuster. lol I bet you didnt even bother researching and are just twisting the truth to support your sad little bias. Blockbuster is backing up Blue Ray because Blue Ray was more popular with their customers. Blu-ray rentals are "significantly outpacing HD DVD rentals," is what they announced. If no one is renting HD-DVD's, it is a waste of money on blockbusters part, thus the smart business move is to go with the more popular media. You really are sad to think Sony had to pay them off lol. Keep making stuff up champ, all that whining wont save ya if the facts say differently.

What makes it worse is the fact that this time around we have too contending with each other to format glory the only ones who will get truly hurt are the consumer.
    You might not have realized it yet, but competition actually HELPS the consumer. Who ever provides the better product of the two will succeed. That is all there is too it. Even Microsoft said they will support the most popular format and that they will consider a blue ray attatchment for the 360. Over 180 big companies are behind Blue Ray, and while competition may slow the process down, it will result in a better product. Its a shame this didnt work with politics.

Question, if you believe Sony is forcing blue ray on people, how can you then say those very same people are being hurt by the competition? It goes to show you didnt really combine your two statements because IF your viewpoint says these people are being forced to use blue ray, then the competition shouldnt matter. lol No one would be hurt. LoL Take off the tin foil hat.

It makes you wonder what Microsoft will do about it if they decide to do anything about it, maybe a bribe of Amazon to support HD-DVD or even play.com, play.com seem to favour HD-DVD over blu-ray
    lol everything to you is bribing, HIL-LAR-RI-US. Again, Microsoft said they are willing to back Blue Ray. Microsoft is a rich corporation, what format ends up winning means very little to them, as both will help them either way. Its a win win situation for Microsoft. Blue ray is also backed by Apple, which might be the only reason Microsoft would hesitate with Blue Ray due to the current beef between Microsoft and Steve Job's shmear campaign (ima mac ima pc) commercials.

Go do your research before assuming stuff, it will help you to not sound retarded.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Netflix owns. If they start supporting Blue Ray over DVD, let me know. That would be massive news. Well... Mainly for me.

Member #
    Friends
    Just sad how some people react, since they can't afford a Ps3 its a "it doesnt matter, this means nothing" but if it was Hd-Dvd block buster was supporting then it would be "ohhh, its over, the 360's going to win, Blue Ray Sux!" from the 360 fanboys and Ps3 haters, sad...... ohh and isnt Blue Ray selling better than Dvds, or was at one point?
    Just got my Ps3! The Wii is now gathering dust until Super Smash Brawl!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ---Brian---
    Just sad how some people react, since they can't afford a Ps3 its a "it doesnt matter, this means nothing" but if it was Hd-Dvd block buster was supporting then it would be "ohhh, its over, the 360's going to win, Blue Ray Sux!" from the 360 fanboys and Ps3 haters, sad...... ohh and isnt Blue Ray selling better than Dvds, or was at one point?
    Yes, I believe it is.

And I can't stand Xbox fanboys. I own a 360, but it's a piece a junk. Xbox fanboys hate everything to do with Sony, and they can never admit that a certain game of the PS3 looks good.

I was on a Xbox forum, but I don't like to post there anymore cause I just can't stand half of the people on there.

Even though this is probably a mistake for Blockbuster, I'm not gonna argue against it since I have a Blu-ray player (PS3).

Ads