LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Halo for psp

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    darkpinny, oh there is, but i cant wait till they completely mod it out.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwood3570
    I'd like to see Microsoft mke hndheld. I would probbly buy it. Hlo would be gret on pocket gme.
    Last I heard, the rumors say they are, just as Apple is working on a console of their own, which might be a mix between the ipod and a normal console, or both. Nintendo's days as having a monopoly over the hand helds is sadly over I am affraid. It was bound to happen eventually though.

I am actually excited about it all though. I love it when companies compete with eachother, that way the best product really will be the BEST by trying to out do the the others. I actually feel we are moving too slowly into the future, we should have a lot more technologies mainstreamed by now.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 06-24-2007 at 02:42 AM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    darkpinny, oh there is, but i cant wait till they completely mod it out.

Last I heard, the rumors say they are, just as Apple is working on a console of their own, which might be a mix between the ipod and a normal console, or both. Nintendo's days as having a monopoly over the hand helds is sadly over I am affraid. It was bound to happen eventually though.
    They are still the only ones with good handhelds. The PSP is good for homebrew, but not much else.
    Last edited by paintba||er; 06-24-2007 at 03:01 AM.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Oh great all the apple fags will like it even if its shite
    GAMES ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT COUNT
    You dont play hardware

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    Honestly, I don't think Sony and Microsoft could beat Nintendo in the next wave of handhelds.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

They are still the only ones with good handhelds. The PS3 is good for homebrew, but not much else.
    ps3 or psp?

nintendo is falling behind. Both sony and microsoft are corporations, they have a million times more influence, power, and money than nintendo. Nintendo hit the gaming industry when it needed hitting, but untill then no big corporations really tried to get in on it untill Sony, then microsoft. Before it was just smaller big companies like nintendo, sega, atari...ect now the big boys are involved. They have the money and power to outdo anything nintendo does, and from the looks of it, nintendo seems to know this. Their systems are make to make profit, not really offer the best gaming has to offer. Both the ds and the wii are using tech of ages past, where sony and microsoft are trying to pave a way for the future of gaming. If gaming doesnt change now in the present, how can we expect progress in the future?

The gameboy is dead sadly. I loved the gb, still have the ol brick Game boy that was first released. Damn that was a great system. Now with the new president in charge of ninty, it has changed completely. The old nintendo is dead, long past. Yamauchi is no longer in charge and its a completely different company using the same name. Microsoft and Sony will be the big players, Nintendo will go the way of Sega most likey, fading into a purely game developing company. Thats my guess, and even if I am not to fond of it, i realize that unless ninty changes, it wont have a chance for long term success. (well maybe as a toy for kids.)

Quote Originally Posted by sherwood3570
    Honestly, I don't think Sony and Microsoft could beat Nintendo in the next wave of handhelds.
    oh eventually they will though. Because it wont just be microsoft and sony, it will be others as well. Again, competition breeds a better product. In this case nintendo has had a monopoly on the hand held market, now with the psp's birth into the hand held arena, it hasnt beaten game boys legacy, but its still done very very well. Its a sign of progression, and its a given that the next handheld by either microsoft or sony will do even better.

Nintendo doesnt have the money to keep up with sony and microsoft, thats why their systems focus more on making profit than offering the lastest in gaming, because if they tried it would be to much of a gamble. Microsoft and sony can afford to take 200 dollar losses per system, even the handhelds. Nintendo cant.

The DS might have more sales, but without any bias I can honestly say the best hand held system by far is the PSP. It amazes me, utterly at what it can do. Its a unit that is more customizable than a car, and its part of my everyday life now. I use it to read books, watch just about anything, use it as a remote, play all my old school games. It just has so much potential, and with sony taking the open console, open homebrew, open user mod and generated content approach, I cant see how nintendo has a future unless they stick with the kid market that cant do those things.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 06-24-2007 at 03:03 AM.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    The GBA out sold the PS3 last mounth
    Sounds like nintendo are wining
    Any way

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    lol

threads evolve to be honest. I hate it when people think a topic should always stay on course when it evolves into something more. Communication is the bread and butter of a forum, take it away and you just have a Q and A website.

Again, handhelds and home entertainment systems are completely different products. More apples were bought than oranges... what does that mean? absolutelyjackshit. More people jack off than getting a significant other, what does that mean? absolutelyjackshiiitttt. lol Same goes with a gba out selling a PS3. Completely different products.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Oops, I meant PSP. I don't think Nintendo will lead in the handhelds for much longer, but they do this generation. Even if the DS has inferior technoledgy when compared to the PSP, it still has more/better games and thats really all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Oh great all the apple fags will like it even if its shite
    GAMES ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT COUNT
    You dont play hardware
    I'm assuming you are referring to me, but I am not an "apple fag." I'm not some Apple fanboy just because I prefer OS X. I have a PC with Linux, XP, and Vista on it. If Microsoft or anyone else released an OS that I feel is better than Mac, I would use it as my primary OS rather than being an idiot and ignoring it because it is made by a different company…Anyway I don't think an Apple console would do too good. I would definitely consider it, but I would wait and see how it goes rather than immediately buying one.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    2D halo shooter, that looks quite good

I don't think a apple console would work too well, it will be like their first, and at this competive level. . .

I mean I doubt they will do something like the wii and I doubt will fit as much power as a PS3

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Thing is thow
    Nintendo have been doing things all the other companys dont
    Nintendogs and brain training have been selling DSis

Superior hardware doesnt mean anything to people that know nothing about computers
    Its
    Addverts - Make them appeal to a certain age range
    Games - Best grapics wont sell the games to the addvigde person (brain training in the jap charts for mouthns)

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

Ads