LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 or iPhone

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Im surprised no one said "Wont the screen get scratched?" But i guess that only applies to the PSP and anything Sony. Good luck replacing the touch screen. With the reliability of the iPod, i doubt the iPhone will last to long before breaking.

The only service provider for the iPhone is AT&T. You cant just switch over, that would be easy. The plans are $59.99/mo for 450 minutes, $79.99 for 900 minutes, and $99.99 for 1350 minutes.

Oh yea, not sure if most people know this but you cant use it until you activate it. Thats cool, huh? You get a paper weight until its activated.

The funny thing is, the PSP was too expensive yet it can do more then the iPhone. So for $600, you can get an iPhone but you cant do anything with it. I could get a PSP, phone, blue-tooth headset and still have money for the phone payments. You would need at least $700 just to cover the iPhone with the activation fee.

I compare it to PSP not the PS3 cause its more hand held compared to hand held.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    Im surprised no one said "Wont the screen get scratched?" But i guess that only applies to the PSP and anything Sony. Good luck replacing the touch screen. With the reliability of the iPod, i doubt the iPhone will last to long before breaking.

The only service provider for the iPhone is AT&T. You cant just switch over, that would be easy. The plans are $59.99/mo for 450 minutes, $79.99 for 900 minutes, and $99.99 for 1350 minutes.

Oh yea, not sure if most people know this but you cant use it until you activate it. Thats cool, huh? You get a paper weight until its activated.

The funny thing is, the PSP was too expensive yet it can do more then the iPhone. So for $600, you can get an iPhone but you cant do anything with it. I could get a PSP, phone, blue-tooth headset and still have money for the phone payments. You would need at least $700 just to cover the iPhone with the activation fee.

I compare it to PSP not the PS3 cause its more hand held compared to hand held.
    I thought the same thing about the screen, but from what I read they replaced the plastic it used to have with scratch resistance glass. I've been reading reviews and stuff and everyone says that it smudges very easily but that wipes off easy and it doesn't scratch easily. Why would you not activate it anyway? You have to be retarded to buy a phone and not activate it...
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    exactly, paintballer is right whos stupid enouggh not to activate it and the reason i compared it to the ps3 is because there both 600... dee dee dee

Member #
    Friends
    4055-6035-4767-2464
    it's a damn phone~they get stuff like this all the time~ get the ps3

CURRENTLY MAKING THE FOLLOWING FOR REP!!!
    -Signatures
    ...Also go Denver Broncos!!!

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    Can you say, "Loser"?

I would much rather have a PS3. My phone is a phone with internet and tv and things. If i want to listen to music or watch movies or play games, i just use my PSP. Yes, a PSP and phone are still cheaper then a iPhone.
    Hmm...L-....L-Loser! Hey, I can! People who bought the iPhone must be losers.

Hm...$200 30gig iPod+Free phone that came with an affordable plan...
    Should I glue them together? Or just take them both with me?

I'd rather have the one that's actually worth $600 freakin' dollars. (The PS3, for the slow ones.)

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Have any of you heard of the OpenMoko? It is supposed to be like the iPhone, but it is running Linux. It actually looks pretty cool.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    4055-6035-4767-2464
    it does

CURRENTLY MAKING THE FOLLOWING FOR REP!!!
    -Signatures
    ...Also go Denver Broncos!!!

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    hmmm i didn't realise you can't switch over, i thought it would allow to you switch sim cards...oh well i would buy it if i could stop my plan with rogers

anyways i still think iphone would be better than ps3, it is so convenient and everything and i think i would get my 600 bucks out of it, i personally don't think i would get my 600 bucks out of the ps3, seeing how i already have a wii and think having two consoles would be pointless just for some select games that i would get for the ps3(ff would be the only game i could think of)

yeah~~~~~~~~~~~

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    8789-4437-8888-9951
    The iPhone is another soon to be milked product from apple. Expect plenty of new versions... pfft... probably even this year.
    The PS3 (IMO) isnt much better, rather have a Wii60, but still better than the iPhone
    Daves Video Reviews:
    http://davesvideogamereviews.blogspot.com/
    Latest Review: Driver: Parallel Lines

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeomatic2
    exactly, paintballer is right whos stupid enouggh not to activate it and the reason i compared it to the ps3 is because there both 600... dee dee dee
    So if its the same price its comparable? It doesnt matter if they are used for different things? Makes sense does not.

Yea, to activate it you need to have a MAC or PC with iTunes. The fact you need to do that is beyond me.

Those were really bad prices, you would be getting ripped off. So its just cheaper to get a phone with a different plan.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Ads