LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Heavy Rain

  1. #11
    You're kidding, right? Minto's Avatar
    Member #
    8233
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    1,232
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0505-6993-9515-7982
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    Sadly i know a few women like that...
    Steam ID: Mintoisking
    Xbox live GT: Sir Minto
    PSN ID: Mintoisgod

  2. #12
    Super Mοderator Fox's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    13102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Net Slum
    Posts
    4,908
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    lolz
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.

    We remain unwritten through history
    no x will mark us on the map
    but in books of pros and poetry
    you loved me once in a paragraph.



    SteamID: WaywardWaterGod

    For any Pokemon games, PM me.




  3. #13
    Don't Mind Me. I'm Stupid XwiimasturX's Avatar
    Member #
    9398
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
    Posts
    421
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The speech was really powerful, and then i laughed at the end when they said she was too tall.

  4. #14
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    wait, so its just a little video to show off the graphics? which dont seem that impressive anyways??

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  5. #15
    Banned Koukin's Avatar
    Member #
    28976
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    117
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yeah, the hell is up with this? The graphics aren't that amazing, the voice acting was horrid, (What the **** kind of accent was that? Just sounded horrible.) and "Virtual Actor" doesn't sound that fun.
    Gah. Man, the voices sounded so horrible, I almost just stopped watching it.

  6. #16
    <3 Rach Jay61's Avatar
    Member #
    19954
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    935
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    wait, so its just a little video to show off the graphics? which dont seem that impressive anyways??
    Oh I don't know...the power to make humans look like donkeys is prett impressive


    [Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]


  7. #17
    WiiChat Member Celestial's Avatar
    Member #
    16628
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,396
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Quote Originally Posted by Koukin
    Yeah, the hell is up with this? The graphics aren't that amazing, the voice acting was horrid, (What the **** kind of accent was that? Just sounded horrible.) and "Virtual Actor" doesn't sound that fun.
    Gah. Man, the voices sounded so horrible, I almost just stopped watching it.
    It's a french accent.... gosh, insult the french why don't you..

    360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

  8. #18
    WiiChat Member GamerCon's Avatar
    Member #
    25049
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    607
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Its not showing off graphics, i think if it was to do that they would have tried a little harder. Its not to show the amazing acting. Its just a little advert they put together. Its not an official ad for the game, it hasnt been in production for that long.

    Besides, that looks better then all Wii and most 360 games.


    I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

    Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

    It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

  9. #19
    Banned Koukin's Avatar
    Member #
    28976
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    117
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    Its not showing off graphics, i think if it was to do that they would have tried a little harder. Its not to show the amazing acting. Its just a little advert they put together. Its not an official ad for the game, it hasnt been in production for that long.

    Besides, that looks better then all Wii and most 360 games.
    *Cough-PS3FanBoy-Cough*
    xD
    Sorry, sorry. PS3 does have great graphics, but the 360 isn't that much worse. And I was about to say some 360 games have better graphics, but then I noticed you said most. So you're right there. xP

  10. #20
    WiiChat Member GamerCon's Avatar
    Member #
    25049
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    607
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Koukin
    *Cough-PS3FanBoy-Cough*
    xD
    Sorry, sorry. PS3 does have great graphics, but the 360 isn't that much worse. And I was about to say some 360 games have better graphics, but then I noticed you said most. So you're right there. xP
    I never get tired of people saying im better then them. =P

    A lot of 360, but mainly Wii, games were just pushed and rushed out. Its very obvious wich ones did it and which ones took more time.


    I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

    Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

    It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

heavy rain wii

,
wii game heavy rain
Click on a term to search for related topics.