LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Especially if its only for a week, all the more reason to jump on the offer.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I heard they want to raise minimum wage to $9.25 an hour in the US to match inflation. That would help, to have people actually acknowledge 1 fact. Prices are too high, and you either lower the prices or increase wages. I'd rather have a price drop then tell a kid how a comic used to cost $1 in 1990, and now it's $6 in 2007.

Member #
    Friends
    6139-2063-0162-5101
    ps3 has the best price out of the 3 systems and i dont even have one i mean its like going to cosco u get more than u pay for

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    I heard they want to raise minimum wage to $9.25 an hour in the US to match inflation. That would help, to have people actually acknowledge 1 fact. Prices are too high, and you either lower the prices or increase wages. I'd rather have a price drop then tell a kid how a comic used to cost $1 in 1990, and now it's $6 in 2007.
    Minimum wage here was raised to $7.00. And it was because studies showed $5.15 was not enough to live off of.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    Its on! The PS3 price cut is now official. Sony will be releasing the 80gig model with Motorstorm for $599, not much of a deal there since the HDD is upgradeable.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/we.re-slash...dle-276091.php

Even I dont completely agree with Sony. =O

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    Its on! The PS3 price cut is now official. Sony will be releasing the 80gig model with Motorstorm for $599, not much of a deal there since the HDD is upgradeable.
    Nice! Thanks for that link. Now if only the 20 gig would just come back to stores at a substantial price break more people would probably own a PS3.
    Last edited by WiiBad; 07-09-2007 at 01:04 AM.

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiBad
    Nice! Thanks for that link. Now if only the 20 gig would just come back to stores at a substantial price break more people would probably own a PS3.
    But when the 20GB was out nobody wanted it. Now people want it back?
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    To me, there was no reason to go for a 20 gig for a mere $100 difference when the console was already $499/599. Just too much for a person who is either not a die hard PS fan or somebody without that kind of money to spend. This really looks like a step in the right direction for the masses.

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    The 20 gig wasnt just a smaller HDD, it didnt have WiFi or some other features the 60 gig has. Now the 80 gig is just a bigger HDD with all the same features the 60 has. So the $100 you save getting the 60 gig could get you 120 gig HDD sepearatly. Then you could use the old drive as a backup for a comp.
    Last edited by GamerCon; 07-09-2007 at 02:33 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon

http://kotaku.com/gaming/we.re-slash...dle-276091.php

Even I dont completely agree with Sony. =O
    It should definitely help (the PS3, though it's going to really sting for Sony)--unless MS slashes the xbox 100$ as well (At which point the Wii is going to be in hot water).

I just got done reading in another thread about how a price cut wasn't going to happen this year--straight from the horse's mouth. I understand that things change and that it's in the best interests of console makers to keep certain things quiet--but this is the sort of thing that makes it impossible to kill idiotic rumors. People are still posting 4/1/07 day jokes as legit rumors.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Ads