+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Sony's gonna lose a lot of money, making the system is very pricey and making it is a pain. Games are also starting to jump on other platforms as well..

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RivalDestiny
    Sony's gonna lose a lot of money, making the system is very pricey and making it is a pain. Games are also starting to jump on other platforms as well..
    huh!?!

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    to shift,

in ebay u have to pay fro shipping and you only get 200 for the console oh and tax

to rival,

have u dony research

and if u have please eleborate!

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    to shift,

in ebay u have to pay fro shipping and you only get 200 for the console oh and tax

to rival,

have u dony research

and if u have please eleborate!
    ebay is a bidding website. Meaning what you see isnt the final price unless there is a buy out price that you set. You can sell a pair of panties for 900000 bucks if you wanted to. Basically people buy and sell Wiis for profit. Usually what happens is people will bid for a wii and watch it, someone else will beat their bid and they will counter by paying more. Thats the whole concept.

Its not that bad, as you can factor in the shipping with the price or not. Its really not that difficult. I dont know how else to explain more clearly.

Again i suggest trying to sell your wii locally, its much easier for you that way. The game store method works, or post on some websites that do classifieds in your area. Not that hard if you try to look for it. The key is to find people who want a wii but cant find one. In those cases they are more willing to spend more on it. Also if you have someone mod your wii, you can usually sell it for much more.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    so i should sell it on ebay?

see i was at ebay 2 days a go and their was a wii selling with zelda for 250$ with 3 hours left

man maybe i could go to another wal-mart and say that i bought this wii 2 days ago with a gifcard but didnt get a recipt. so im here to get one and then if they give it ill return it to anothre walmart

but that sounds like a tupid idea

man i wish this was easir

see with ebay if i sell it for like 250 ill have to pay 25-60$ on shippin and then on top of that ebay takes some of the money you get

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    so i should sell it on ebay?

see i was at ebay 2 days a go and their was a wii selling with zelda for 250$ with 3 hours left

man maybe i could go to another wal-mart and say that i bought this wii 2 days ago with a gifcard but didnt get a recipt. so im here to get one and then if they give it ill return it to anothre walmart

but that sounds like a tupid idea

man i wish this was easir

see with ebay if i sell it for like 250 ill have to pay 25-60$ on shippin and then on top of that ebay takes some of the money you get
    they wont take your wii. Its not that easy.

You see with the ebay thing, just because it showed 3 hours left doesnt mean it wont go up. When you bid, you bid a few minutes before it ends. Thats the key to winning a bid, you dont want to give people time to beat your price. The bids dont end untill theres a certain period where no one bids after and then its over with.

You could do ebay, but like i said, there is an easier alternative.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    XD i dont understand your so called easier alternative could you please eleborate with pics and links please cause i am greatly interested

( i want a ps3 so bad xD i went to wal-mart today and say a playabol ps3 i was playing it for like 2 hours and then the walmart employee asked me to stop and give others a turn and i was just playing a demo of some game called armor core 4)

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    I got a 60gb model Tuesday, and ordered Motorstorm for free. Eat that Sony.

PS: I love it, Resistance is BEAUTIFUL

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    XD i dont understand your so called easier alternative could you please eleborate with pics and links please cause i am greatly interested

( i want a ps3 so bad xD i went to wal-mart today and say a playabol ps3 i was playing it for like 2 hours and then the walmart employee asked me to stop and give others a turn and i was just playing a demo of some game called armor core 4)
    Can you do anything on your own? Sell your wii on here http://www.craigslist.org

It doesnt cost a thing to sell your item, but they will remove your ad if you try and sell a wii at over cost. Or sell the damn thing on ebay. Charge for shipping and you will make a few bucks. Lastly learn how to spell. Sorry to be mean, but you annoyed me with all of your damn questions.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    ww i nevr kne i cold cn do thi 2 XD

chill out man so i have bad wrighting wopty do

no ones perfect

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Ads