LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: 20 gig Ps3

  1. #1
    Jet-Set-Jesse En4Neo's Avatar
    Member #
    16323
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,744
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    20 gig Ps3

    I was thinking about getting a cheap 20 gig ps3.

    I was wondering if it would be worth it, or if I should just get the 60 gig instead.

    First off I was wondering if the 20 gig has just as many Ps2 and ps1 games on it as the 60 gig if not more?

    Also does it have built in wifi?

    Finally do you think the 20gig will be enough to last me as far as game downloads goes? (I'm planning on getting Warhawk and some different playstation games...and many more games if they interest me)
    Last edited by En4Neo; 07-10-2007 at 11:07 AM.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Banned guitarman's Avatar
    Member #
    29205
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    83
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    offtopicness : your back!

  4. #3
    me two game systems below zachp18's Avatar
    Member #
    18429
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The land of 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    726
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6651-9695-6213-2367
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarman
    offtopicness : your back!
    how wud u even know who he is? hehehehehe.....

    ps. did u know that they discontinued the 20 gig?

    Wii games that I own: Zelda, The godfather, Wii sports, Resident Evil 4.

    Next up: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

  5. #4
    Banned guitarman's Avatar
    Member #
    29205
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    83
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yeah, 20gb got discontinued back in the '80s.

  6. #5
    me two game systems below zachp18's Avatar
    Member #
    18429
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The land of 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    726
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6651-9695-6213-2367
    lol, seems like iv'e seen u before... probably not!

    Wii games that I own: Zelda, The godfather, Wii sports, Resident Evil 4.

    Next up: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

  7. #6
    Jet-Set-Jesse En4Neo's Avatar
    Member #
    16323
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,744
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarman
    offtopicness : your back!
    Holy crap, someone noticed!

    Quote Originally Posted by zachp18
    ps. did u know that they discontinued the 20 gig?
    No, but that doesn't answer my questions.....

    and I still see them being sold online, so it's not impossible to get one.
    Last edited by En4Neo; 07-10-2007 at 11:18 AM.

  8. #7
    WiiChat Member GamerCon's Avatar
    Member #
    25049
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    607
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    20GB can do/play anything the 60GB can. Its doesnt have WiFi, a chrome trim or flash card reader.

    Depends mostly if you want WiFi or not.


    I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

    Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

    It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

  9. #8
    Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07 FWELR's Avatar
    Member #
    17010
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,614
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    I was thinking about getting a cheap 20 gig ps3.

    I was wondering if it would be worth it, or if I should just get the 60 gig instead.

    First off I was wondering if the 20 gig has just as many Ps2 and ps1 games on it as the 60 gig if not more?

    Also does it have built in wifi?

    Finally do you think the 20gig will be enough to last me as far as game downloads goes? (I'm planning on getting Warhawk and some different playstation games...and many more games if they interest me)
    well, since the 60gb only costs 500 dollars now, you'd be best off just going with that instead of trying to find a cheap one on ebay when you can just walk into a store and get one there.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #9
    Member of Wiichat WiiBad's Avatar
    Member #
    15560
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    848
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    20GB can do/play anything the 60GB can. Its doesnt have WiFi, a chrome trim or flash card reader.

    Depends mostly if you want WiFi or not.
    Since the 60 gig has an internet browser and of course a hard drive, can it be used to upload pictures to the web?

    Signature by Syntax

  11. #10
    WiiChat Member GamerCon's Avatar
    Member #
    25049
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    607
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiBad
    Since the 60 gig has an internet browser and of course a hard drive, can it be used to upload pictures to the web?
    Yes. Thats one of the high points when comparing it to the Wii browser is it can upload pics.


    I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

    Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

    It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

get ps3 20gig online

,

installing wifi card on ps3 20gig

,

ps3 20gig galleries

Click on a term to search for related topics.