Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ps3 temperature

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    I realize they are meant for vehicles, I have one on my car.

But my PS3 has got no where near as hot as my friend's system, and I've never had it noticeably overheat.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by billm00666
    This is not a 360, sony actually designed them very well.
    =/ Odd... my 360 isn't hot at all... maybe you're thinking about your electric toaster?

In reply: "What a moron. I'm guessing you don't own one, so what's the point of replying to threads that ask questions about it?"

Since you said it so wonderfully yourself (grammatical errors changed) ^^
    Dean©

I'm Back. With More Games. A Hair Cut (See Picture) and Less School Work (Y)

X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Yea. it is fine now that i think of it. thx guys. I got it on top of a table with lots of fresh air so its good.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    Yeah, leave your gaming console on all day, that sounds intelligent. BTW, how long is the warranty on Playstation?

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    1 year but you gotta pay Shipping + Handeling. No Biggie for North America tho since theres PS Canada and PS USA.

PSWii Owner

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    I realize they are meant for vehicles, I have one on my car.

But my PS3 has got no where near as hot as my friend's system, and I've never had it noticeably overheat.
    congrats, do you want a cookie? Stop recommending them, its a piece of crap.

=/ Odd... my 360 isn't hot at all... maybe you're thinking about your electric toaster?

In reply: "What a moron. I'm guessing you don't own one, so what's the point of replying to threads that ask questions about it?"

Since you said it so wonderfully yourself (grammatical errors changed) ^^
    I said it because the 360 is a piece of shit. 1 billion in repairs? Give me a break. Please try and argue with me about that Thanks for fixing my grammatical errors. Its funny that you have nothing to argue about, so you pick out meaningless crap. Were you able to read and understand my sentences? YES, so get a life

Yeah, leave your gaming console on all day, that sounds intelligent. BTW, how long is the warranty on Playstation?
    Thats the mindset you have, because your used to either a microsoft or nintendo product.

Member #
    Friends
    I said it because the 360 is a piece of shit. 1 billion in repairs? Give me a break. Please try and argue with me about that Thanks for fixing my grammatical errors. Its funny that you have nothing to argue about, so you pick out meaningless crap. Were you able to read and understand my sentences? YES, so get a life
    ... what is 1 billion dollars in repairs to Microsoft?

If sony had the same problem then you wouldn't get the same service that you do with MS i.e. free repairs, 3 years warranty on faulty items, even free postage.

Fact being, that MS are correcting their mistake... Sony wont even send my brother a fix for his faulty TV (it wont turn on any more =S) - only got it 2 months ago.

I've also had a broken XP disc and MS sent me a new one for free... just had to pay £2 for postage.
    Dean©

I'm Back. With More Games. A Hair Cut (See Picture) and Less School Work (Y)

X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    PS3 w/o Intercooler - Gets hot
    PS3 w/ Intercooler - Doesn't get hot

And it's a piece of crap?

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Thats the mindset you have, because your used to either a microsoft or nintendo product.
    You obviously have never bought Nintendo products.. they are pretty indistructable bud. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    PS3 w/o Intercooler - Gets hot
    PS3 w/ Intercooler - Doesn't get hot

And it's a piece of crap?
    It would cool them down, but it wouldnt really matter either way.

-- Funny story tho, i had a waterbottle behind my ps3. And the back exaust fans were on it for like 5 hours. I moved the waterbottle and it was literally hot water now. hehe
    Last edited by PtonJalken; 07-13-2007 at 11:02 AM.

PSWii Owner

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    When I first played a PS3 it got so hot that it distorted the image on the screen. Spending $17 so that doesn't happen was a worth while purchase IMO.

Proud Wii-S3 owner

Ads