LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ---Brian---
    I knew i would never regret getting a Ps3, regretting the Wii though Atm.
    Yeah, I understand what you are saying. I never thought I would regret getting the Wii, but the novelty of the machine is wearing off. I'm in my late 20's and the Wii really is a "Kiddy Konsole" for the most part. It is fun. But I don't get the immersion and excitement from it that I do with the PS3.
    PSN ID: excLOUsiv
    Fell free to add me as a friend.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKid
    Yeah, I understand what you are saying. I never thought I would regret getting the Wii, but the novelty of the machine is wearing off. I'm in my late 20's and the Wii really is a "Kiddy Konsole" for the most part. It is fun. But I don't get the immersion and excitement from it that I do with the PS3.
    It may be kiddy sometimes but it is fun and new online announcements have been made with medal of honor where i think you can play 32 players online. Also EA games like madden and fifa and all those games are now online as well. Metroid prime 3 is looking good. Dont forget Super Smash Bros Brawl. I am a huge Sony Fan But just as big Nintendo Fan

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Thechickenman27
    It may be kiddy sometimes but it is fun and new online announcements have been made with medal of honor where i think you can play 32 players online. Also EA games like madden and fifa and all those games are now online as well. Metroid prime 3 is looking good. Dont forget Super Smash Bros Brawl. I am a huge Sony Fan But just as big Nintendo Fan
    That makes things better. Is there any news on headsets? Part of the reason that makes on-line great is the headset. Without one you might as well be playing against "the computer" so to speak. Also, you can only play with people you added as friends first right? That's kind of a pain.
    PSN ID: excLOUsiv
    Fell free to add me as a friend.

Member #
    Friends

re

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKid
    Ive told people this since day 1. My wii is chipped and im still bored with it. The games are all the same and just have that kiddy feel to it.

Member #
    Friends
    they havent said anything bout headsets but who knows maybe they will announce it.

Ads