Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles
    my first impression is it sucks

Why--because I dont like any of the games for it Id rather play gears of war and halo 3 then fall of man resistance see im not comparing it to little big planet because thatd be unfair so ya you use blu-ray which I dont need now your getting your ass kicked by the wii

Halo 3 didn't come out yet, so there is no point on that one. I own an original Xbox and was a fanboy in its heydays. I loved Halo. Got Halo 2 when it 1st came out and barely played it. It wasn't that good of a game. Halo is something that I feel is over rated these days. I played Gears of War and it was cool. I enjoyed Resistance a lot more.

You may not need to watch Blu-Ray movies, but when the limit for how much developers can fit on a single DVD is hit, and or developers have to continually compromise their vision and what they can do so the game can fit on a DVD, you'll be begging for something with more capacity....and what could that possibly be? Blu-Ray? You think? Nah? Couldn't be right? hahaha
    Last edited by GypsyKid; 07-13-2007 at 11:31 PM.
    PSN ID: excLOUsiv
    Fell free to add me as a friend.

Member #
    Friends
    i can say that right now the ps3 does not appeal to me. i watched the sony press conference and i can say that i WILL buy a ps3 in 2008 tho. i am just in love with little big planet. plus there mgs 4 and killzone 2, they both look amazing. ps3 was slow into the first year but it has really good games in 2008. right now im sticking to wii and 360 because they have games that appeal to me but once 2008 rolls around i will be giving in and paying that 500-600 price for it, or if they do another price cut, because it will have games i like.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

It makes it so you can play PS1/PS2 games. You can still play them once they take it out, but a lot of them won't work or will have problems as it will be using software emulation. If anyone wants to add me, feel free to do so, my PSN is sheise.
    dosnt sheish mean "shit" in some language

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    just like to say the 360 actually has a better graphics card while the ps3 has a much better processor (cell), besides that 360 has a little edge over some things, while the ps3 excels in rendering, streaming, and particles and the such.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    dosnt sheish mean "shit" in some language
    Ya, it is German. That isn't really how you spell it though. I think you can spell it either sheiße or sheisse. And sovieto is right about the graphics card...
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles
    my first impression is it sucks

Why--because I dont like any of the games for it Id rather play gears of war and halo 3 then fall of man resistance see im not comparing it to little big planet because thatd be unfair so ya you use blu-ray which I dont need now your getting your ass kicked by the wii
    Haze, unreal tournament 3, killzone 2... i mean, lets be honest here. The ps3 now has a much better exclusive lineup for fps games now. The GoW guys are now working for sony. Epic, the masterminds behind the unreal engine (thats what GoW runs on) have sided with Sony as per announcement at E3. The developer for GoW said his PS3 project will look even better than the GoW, and will include a bigger game, even downloadable levels made by both players and developers. The ps3 can download files made on the PC, so that means those fps mods and levels can now be used on the PS3 as well. Thats a big plus. Resistance is a great game as well. But hey, I wonder why the GoW crew signed up with sony if blue ray wasnt needed... oh because it is. They expect their games to go upwards of 25 gigabytes, which I believe current ps3 titles are already at.

Member #
    Friends
    They said Lair was 25GB. Imagine if they had to compress that to 9 or 14, a lot would be taken out and the original story writers vision would be lost.

I guess its like telling a story writer they can only use 50 pages. Seems like a lot to a reader, but readers dont write books.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Blasted Sony.
    They trick us with their "we mayk u tink we gan luz" attitude and turn around and make me wanna save up some more money.
    Blast you, Sony.

All three consoles have such a bright future, it's hard to tell if anyone's going to come out on top.
    Maybe this is an era where they will co-mingle?!

And, off-topic question: What's the difference between the 80/60GB and the 20GB ones?

If they're the same aside the hard drive, I'll opt for the 20GB.
    I don't think I'll ever use up 20GB, let alone 60.
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    I think I've used up 20GB already, I downloaded pretty much every trailer and demo..., I'll probably need to delete them soon

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Trulen
    Blasted Sony.
    They trick us with their "we mayk u tink we gan luz" attitude and turn around and make me wanna save up some more money.
    Blast you, Sony.

All three consoles have such a bright future, it's hard to tell if anyone's going to come out on top.
    Maybe this is an era where they will co-mingle?!

And, off-topic question: What's the difference between the 80/60GB and the 20GB ones?

If they're the same aside the hard drive, I'll opt for the 20GB.
    I don't think I'll ever use up 20GB, let alone 60.
    20gb has no wifi or card readers. For online gaming you should use a wired connection anways. Plus cat5 cable is so cheap. I have a 20gb, but I might sell it for a 60gb from sams club. I want that damn warranty!

Ads