+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    i like lollipops noob-ass

so yay i got a real radio lollypop

on a nother note ****ing hell wii&ps3 you are the most biased bastered to walk the earth and ps3=shit,360=very good wii= excelent

oh and before i get the fanboy zombies on my tail one thing

do not diss the lollies
    heres a very true fact for you:
    the "lolly" is the 2nd best selling console on the market as of the may-june market behind the ds (um "burger king?")

hats off nintendo
    good job microsoft
    sony go get some cooking lessons
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade
    What an asshat.

LOL GUYZ IM TO SUFISTIKATED FOR T3H LOLLERPOP ROFL.

He also forgot to mention that the PS3 is the driest steak in existence. What's that? They're bringing steak sauce? They better ****ing hurry up with it.
    and how is it "dry" cause i could say wii is just a white stick

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Whats wrong with the Ps3?

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    wade answer my question

how is the ps3 "dry"

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    wade answer my question

how is the ps3 "dry"
    That's what happens after you drool and drool over something you can't get. Then outta frustration when you can't get what your salivating over your forced to come up with reasons why it's crap to get your mind off of it. So that's why to certain people...the PS3 is dry.
    PSN ID: excLOUsiv
    Fell free to add me as a friend.

Member #
    Friends
    2516-2980-0622-0754
    First of all, you don't need to post the same question twice in the span of five minutes. This is a message board, not a chat room. Second, you're retarded if you didn't understand the analogy. I was saying it currently lacks games. Now, before you shit a brick and start bitching about how the Wii has as small a selection of games as the PS3, I never claimed that it doesn't. I'm simply pointing out that Tretton's analogy is very misleading.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    First of all, you don't need to post twice in the span of five minutes. This is a message board, not a chat room. Second, you're retarded if you didn't understand the analogy. I was saying it currently lacks games. Now, before you shit a brick and start bitching about how the Wii has as small a selection of games as the PS3, I never claimed that it doesn't. I'm simply pointing out that Tretton's analogy is very misleading.
    thats completly absurd

your post was the ps3 is to "dry"

but i have no clue how that is linked to tretton

the ps3 may not have that many games but look at wii it has alot but then 97% off those suck

while ps3 has alittle and it has good games

so obviously you have to go edit you last post their to sokehow include tretton into it
    Last edited by zeon9881; 07-19-2007 at 04:55 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    Wii&PS3, why are you here...are you that bored of life? To poke sticks at people. Your like that fat kid in school that picks on everybody nobody likes. I'm usually not mean at all. But you're redic.

I actually think lollypop is a good metaphor for the Wii in many ways. It's fun, addicting, and the girls love it.

I didn't mean to hurt anybody with the fat joke. Just used it as an example.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwood3570
    Wii&PS3, why are you here...are you that bored of life? To poke sticks at people. Your like that fat kid in school that picks on everybody nobody likes. I'm usually not mean at all. But you're redic.

I actually think lollypop is a good metaphor for the Wii in many ways. It's fun, addicting, and the girls love it.

I didn't mean to hurt anybody with the fat joke. Just used it as an example.

i never said wii was bad now did i

wade commented that the ps3 dosnt have that many games which is completly absurd

so before you go and say "well you dont have to comment on that" well obviously someone will comment on it and impretty sure that person will be more mad then me

so now go ahead tell me if wade didnt say that ps3 was to "dry" would i have commented

well atleast theirs one real thing about your post

im actully fat in real life

now you would be thinking why is he telling me that

well thats cause i dont actully care a cows small ass about what anybody thinks about me

Member #
    Friends
    So now you can't get on not because of being banned, but because you wiped your cookies? Aren't passwords supposed to be remembered?
    Cookies are what store your pw. Ive sent a pm to ion and he didnt reply back. I wasnt banned on that account, but nice try. if I was banned would I admit to it being me?

I'm not mad at all. I just reject the analogy because it's just plain stupid.
    Sounds to me your panties are in a bunch. Its what happens when you call the wii a kiddie system to a nintendo fanboy

Yes, because chipping a Wii makes it more playable? There again, who's surprised that a Sony fanboy isn't playing his Wii?
    Actually it does. I dont have to buy a game for it. I just download them from wiitorrents or blackcatsgames. Even with a chip and all the free games I want I still dont play it.

Two words. Eye Toy. Unless you missed the memo, Wii isn't just for kids.
    Im sorry theres no such thing as the eyetoy for the ps3. Its called the pseye. They dropped the toy name to not make them look like another nintendo gadget. Also I dont know if you noticed, but almost every single game for the wii is directed towards kids. Most of the games for the ps3 are directed towards an older crowd. Im sure you will try and disagree, but you might as well face the facts.

Littlebigplanet has a younger feel to it, but I will definitely be buying it. lbp is 10x more creative than anything nintendo has ever put out. Guess what? It has great graphics too You can be very creative and still have great graphics. Nintendo should take some of that advice.

Hahaha, yeah very funny. Actually, I have a fine lovelife, and I'm living with my fiance. She likes the Wii too. In fact, I know more people with a Wii than with a PS3.
    I know alot of people who own the wii as well, and not as many who own a ps3. Guess what? None of them play the wii anymore. It was an impulse purchase. Not even my 6 yeard old niece, or my 3 and 8 year old nephew play it when they come over. They ask "do you have any good games for it?" I just say "no there are no good games for it." I have wii play, wii sports, zelda, pirates of the caribbean, big brain academy, super paper mario, rayman, red steel, and cod. All of which suck.

Hahahahahahahaha. Ok, now tell the one about the blind man walking into a bar!
    How do you get 4 guys who enjoy playing a wii to sit on one barstool?

Turn it upside down.

Seriously though, look at how crappy the 360 is doing. 1 billion in repairs? What a bunch of crap. Microsoft sucks at making hardware. They might as well stick to software and be done with the hardware. In fact my microsoft wireless mouse keeps dropping connections all the time. Same thing happened with the last one I owned. You can say anything you want, but the fact is that the 360 failure rate is extremely high. I will repeat it again 1 Billion in repairs. Let that one marinate a little bit.

Stores are selling out? Maybe where you are. You may live in Sony fanboy central, but I can assure you, it's not the same everywhere. Oh, and there are lots of great games coming, for the Wii also.
    What like metroid? Or mario galaxy? If those are nintendos big games coming this year, I would be damn worried.

Come over to the UK, I can guarantee there's tonnes over here. Also, try not to use ps3 forums and such, it's bad enough Sony themselves give enough spin to knock their console into orbit, but fanboys are even worse.
    I guess that cant means sony is actually supplying consoles. Nintendo fanboys will look at the negative of everything. I have tons of wiis sitting on thelves by me. Ive posted pictures in the past that all the fanboys said was fake

Ever heard of Italy?
    What does that have to do with it? I swear its like arguing with someone who has downes syndrome.

Ye, because it's become popular. If you don't understand my analogy, you just have to ask.
    Nobody understands your analogy because it doesnt make sense. Put on your helmet and be done with it.

Haha. Just because I got the syntax a little off you think that makes it worthy to comment on. "Ohh, I've been pwned, because I've messed up my grammar slightly". P.S. Fixed.[/QUOTE]

Nice job Borat.

Ads