+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by mk_south_london
    looks exactly like a nunchuk. to hell with this idea. Create a new one sony dont copy!?
    OMGzorz teh wiimotes looks slightly like a TV remote Nintendos jooz copies!!!111!!!one!!!1111!!!!!eleven!!!

But seriously it doesn't have anything to do with the Nunchuck it just happens to be shaped slightly like it. It isn't even made by Sony anyway.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    i know u ps3 fanboys will get pissed btu THE F*IN COPIED THE WII NUNCHUK IDEA SONY BASTARDS

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Abanoub
    i know u ps3 fanboys will get pissed btu THE F*IN COPIED THE WII NUNCHUK IDEA SONY BASTARDS
    You are the stupidest person to post here yet. If you would have read my last post you would know that it is a third party that makes it and it has nothing to do with Sony or the Nunchuck.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

You are the stupidest person to post here yet. If you would have read my last post you would know that it is a third party that makes it and it has nothing to do with Sony or the Nunchuck.
    ok look here moron dont go around insulting ppl cuz u dont agree with my damn opinion

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    ok look here moron dont go around insulting ppl cuz u dont agree with my damn opinion
    You are telling me not to insult people when you are insulting people in most of your posts including this one and the previous one I replied to? That is pretty hypocritical. And I that was something that can be disproved by fact. Sony has absolutely nothing to do with this it is made by a third party, how many ****ing times do I have to say that?

Member #
    Friends
    so wat u want me to LET you insult me with me sayin anything

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    so wat u want me to LET you insult me with me sayin anything
    Well you could admit that you are wrong instead of making hypocritical statements. By your logic MS sucks because there is a Barbie game for Windows. And Dell would suck because you bought a HP printer that sucks and hooked it to your Dell.

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom* mk_south_london's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7195-7874-4951-1917
    its coming out basically "in sonys name", and sony are allowing it...so i call it COPYING

YOU SUCK^^^^

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by mk_south_london
    its coming out basically "in sonys name", and sony are allowing it...so i call it COPYING
    It is made by SplitFish. It is called the SplitFish FragFX. Sony isn't even mentioned in the whole article. What if MadCatz released a controller for the Wii that looked just like the SixAxis and had tilt sensing. Then would Nintendo be copying Sony? By your logic they would. Another thing I would like to point out, is even if they were copying Nintendo, what does it matter? Unless you work for Nintendo then it is a good thing since the product in the end will have the best of what each company could think up and would be better than if they had only used their own ideas. I still don't see how it could be considered copying anyway, since it isn't anywhere near the Nunchuck.

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom* mk_south_london's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7195-7874-4951-1917
    ^^ whats so wrong with me expressing my point of view on the forum?
    Thats what forums were made for were they not.

Thanks for the essay but...i aint readin it

YOU SUCK^^^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads