LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Ps2 Component cable

I was wondering if the component cable, the cable that allows 480p for PS2 games is worth getting.

I always felt the ps2 image quality to look too fuzzy, so is the difference worth it?

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Well most of the PS2 games don't have progressive scan anyway. It will probably make it look a little better, but not much.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    it will make a difference. The colors will be more vibrant and it will be a little bit clearer. Get the $20-25 cable for the PS3. It works on both. Just make sure you buy the one that is actually made by Sony. Don't buy anything else unless you are either looking for less than stellar performance or your looking for problems. I bought this cable and it really does make a difference. It's more than worth quarter the price of a new game.

The difference between standard connection and 480i is still breath taking at moments.
    Last edited by GypsyKid; 07-21-2007 at 08:16 PM.
    PSN ID: excLOUsiv
    Fell free to add me as a friend.

Ads