Amazing the fact its not good enough for a lot of people. I say Sony should just say **** it and stop giving updates. Sad how unappreciated they are.
Heres the full list of updates:
* XMB backgrounds
* Move games in XMB up and down
* Eject games, CD's and movies from XMB by pressing triangle, and selecting "Eject Disk"
* Force 24Hz output for Blu-ray over HDMI
* Change the frequency of music to either 44.1, 88.2, or 176.4 kHz
* Change the PS3 video settings in-game
* Change the output settings – like the upscaling options and smoothing – while you're playing PS and PS2 games
* Bookmark function in the file menu of the web browser