LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: MGS4 gameplay

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The only problem is Hideo said it will be using the whole disc, and may need a second one. To say it has a high chance of 360 would be stupid.

Snake alone has the most free movements I've seen in a game. Being able to crawl, roll, and roll onto his back and shoot are just a few things that separate this game from any others. Even now 360 cant do half as much. The biggest game Mass Effect will be a basic shooter. Like Gears was a detailed game, but not much as far as character freedom.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    I haven't been a big fan of this series, I actually hated all the others, but this just looks so cool that I'm considering buying it. But what is up with that barrel? How the hell can he sneak around with a barrel in his pocket? And how can the people he is rolling up on not hear it?
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    I haven't been a big fan of this series, I actually hated all the others, but this just looks so cool that I'm considering buying it. But what is up with that barrel? How the hell can he sneak around with a barrel in his pocket? And how can the people he is rolling up on not hear it?
    Ah, the mysteries of Metal Gear.

In theory, over the many years Snake has managed to turn his anus into a compartment. Able to hold things from rations and magazines to cardboard boxes and rocket launchers, but only Hideo himself knows his anatomy. I can only speculate.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    If you wanna be THAT picky (hehe).

They probably didnt hear in THAT scenario due to the war going on around them, i dunno. And the box/barrel thing is a joke. Theres always those types of things in MGS

Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    Ah, the mysteries of Metal Gear.

In theory, over the many years Snake has managed to turn his anus into a compartment. Able to hold things from rations and magazines to cardboard boxes and rocket launchers, but only Hideo himself knows his anatomy. I can only speculate.
    I thought it was more his stomach he hid stuff in, like in MGS1 with his smokes he hid in his stomach.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Oh My GOD! Now I understand why Sony is in love with Blue Ray. I loved every Metal Gear Solid game and this one gave me the chills. MGS4 is incredible, Hideo Kojima is incredible, the PS3 is incredible!!!
    Thanks a lot for the video GamerCon!

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    That barrel was really a joke? It didn't seem like one to me. Maybe it would understand it if I was Japanese....

Do you guys think I would like this if I hated all the other ones and hate stealth games? It doesn't seem to likely, but I am drooling over this one.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Did anyone else notice in MGS2 the box had Zone of the Enders on it?

I dont know. The game is cool and all but I'll be playing for the story. It helps when it looks badass. Im not sure what you will think of it paint, if its just for the game play.

Member #
    Friends
    This Video doesn't play for me. Anywhere else I can see it?
    PSN ID: excLOUsiv
    Fell free to add me as a friend.

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKid
    This Video doesn't play for me. Anywhere else I can see it?
    Ya, it doesn't work for me either. It did earlier, but I only watched the first few seconds before I decided to look for a better quality one. So here it is. Linkage

honesty is my only excuse FR3344LL's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    here's a link to the Gamespot UK site, the video is playable in flash or
    you can choose to download it in higher res if you wish.

http://uk.gamespot.com/video/926596/...ficial-movie-1
    Ste

Ads