LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 214

Thread: PSP vs. DS

  1. #101
    WiiChat Member lackluster dj's Avatar
    Member #
    18512
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Saytown, TX
    Posts
    155
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    no duh DS is winning. but psp can play any NES-to probably N64 game + classics from any other console from n64 adn before.
    ds can emulate other classic systems too. does a great job of it as well.

    just not ps1 and n64 i dont think. but i'm running ds roms on mine right now.

  2. Ads


  3. #102
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.

    This just baffles me, how the hell can you call that a fact? Can you tell the difference between fat and opinion? I don't think so; look it up.
    A bit harsh coming from you...

    Isnt it a Fact that the DS has more games than the PSP?
    Isnt it a Fact that the DS selling more than the PSP?

    Answer those two questions.......and tell me that a F'ing opinion...."If its a fact.....shut your trap..


    (Oh, and tell me if this isnt a FACT also: DS Lite Sells 10 Times More Than PSP
    For the week ending May 28 Japanese hardware sales figures show that the Nintendo DS outsold the PSP by a factor of 10. The DS Lite sold 295,103 units, while the PSP managed to sell 27,191.)


    If you say this is opinion.....THEN YOU SHOULD GET DOG_SLAPPED!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



  4. #103
    Moderator FR.'s Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    17282
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,244
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    A bit harsh coming from you...

    Isnt it a Fact that the DS has more games than the PSP?
    Isnt it a Fact that the DS selling more than the PSP?

    Answer those two questions.......and tell me that a F'ing opinion...."If its a fact.....shut your trap..


    (Oh, and tell me if this isnt a FACT also: DS Lite Sells 10 Times More Than PSP
    For the week ending May 28 Japanese hardware sales figures show that the Nintendo DS outsold the PSP by a factor of 10. The DS Lite sold 295,103 units, while the PSP managed to sell 27,191.)


    If you say this is opinion.....THEN YOU SHOULD GET DOG_SLAPPED!
    I'm not denying that the DS has sold more consoles and games than the PSP. Yes, that is a fact. But lets rewind and see what you said before:

    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Fact: DS as of right now since the last two years since its been out, is better than the PSP
    Nowhere do you mention sales of the handheld consoles. All you say is that the DS is better than the PSP. That, is opinion. If you said that the DS, as of right now is selling more than the PSP, that would be acceptable as a fact. What you wrote, hardly constitutes of a fact.

    And don't say that I'm PSP biased because I don't even own a PSP, I own a DS. Usually when I look and rate gaming consoles, I lok at the pros and cons of each console before saying that it's better than another one. I chose the DS because of it's price and it's looks. HOWEVER, somebody else might think that the PSP looks better and appeals to them more...that is perfectly fine, that's there opinion, I respect that.

    I do not respect people that post opinions and call them facts, when they are just being biased.

    I'm done with my rant.

    ~FR.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

    WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

    Forum Moderator - [PM]

  5. #104
    chaos whore supanova's Avatar
    Member #
    13306
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    london, but from the original chaos city
    Posts
    313
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by tylertulli
    oh, and im sorry supanova, its just that i usually dont affiliate myself with people i dont know such as yourself. but im sorry for being harsh, I GUESS THAT MAKES ME A GOOSE DOESNT IT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fake intelligent tylertulli
    oh, and I'm sorry Supanova, it's just that i usually don't affiliate myself with people I don't know such as yourself. But, I'm sorry for being harsh, I guess that makes me a goose doesn't it?
    You are welcome and, yes, it does make you a goose.

  6. #105
    Missing the Prime manufan15's Avatar
    Member #
    28312
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,628
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I've gotten a PSP, and I'm loving it. MOH heroes is an awesome game. But I can't get online with SOCOM Ft Bravo 2 and i think its becuase my memory doesnt have enough space to perform an update. I'm not sure though....
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

  7. #106
    Del fuego he resurgido {Axtlár}'s Avatar
    Member #
    32329
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,992
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    ah, poor new generations...they think what they got is the best and it's all that...just like this here fellow above me..try the DS and experience the difference.

    The end is near....Or is it the beginning?
    it's THE BEGINNING of an endless fall into a precipice of epic Brawling fun.
    Add me to Brawl:
    FC: 317957548849
    User name: AXTLR
    if you added me, send me a pm with your code too, please.

  8. #107
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    Nowhere do you mention sales of the handheld consoles. All you say is that the DS is better than the PSP. That, is opinion. If you said that the DS, as of right now is selling more than the PSP, that would be acceptable as a fact. What you wrote, hardly constitutes of a fact.

    And don't say that I'm PSP biased because I don't even own a PSP, I own a DS. Usually when I look and rate gaming consoles, I lok at the pros and cons of each console before saying that it's better than another one. I chose the DS because of it's price and it's looks. HOWEVER, somebody else might think that the PSP looks better and appeals to them more...that is perfectly fine, that's there opinion, I respect that.

    I do not respect people that post opinions and call them facts, when they are just being biased.

    I'm done with my rant.

    ~FR.
    Your right.....that was biased...and you know what i take all that stuff i said that were biased to the PSP back!!
    It was wrong....i was only talking good about the DS and not the PSP...why? B/c in my opinion the DS is better than the PSP....which in my mind(dont aks why)makes it a fact!
    "Trust me, i do my best to respect other ppl's opinions.......if you went to the threads ppl posted about the ps3 and 360...you would see me doing the same thing that your doing....and thats telling other folks to stop being biased....im glad that you noticed i was, but that still doesnt change the fact that i think and or know that the DS is better than the PSP!


    h, and uh...dont go checking the PS3 and 360 threads to see if i was doing the same thing you were doing....you and others on wiichat might have noticed that I Cyanrussel has not been online for a while!


    (Oh and ummm, thanks for the lookout!)
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



  9. #108
    XxShadowTongyxX Tongy's Avatar
    Member #
    32606
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lehi Utah
    Posts
    33
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0824-1834-3389-0790
    We all can actually agree the DS is better. I had both systems at one time, and you know witch one I got rid of? Yea the PSP. Its game selection is horrible, everything about it sucks. Why the hell would you want most the shit it has? By a ****ing ipod if you want music, buy a video ipod thing if you want video, or watch it on the damn television, its bigger screen anyways. Last, pictures are cool, they are fun to look at, and fun to throw them up as your wallpaper. Other than that man, the PSP fails, horribly. They try to throw all these things in, that are more successful on other things. Internet is far from half decent, its slower than hell, why not use your computer? All the features on the PSP are poorly done, even the graphics are a bit crappy. Now the DS. There is a good system. None of that cheap half decent crap. You can play games, and now browse the internet, witch again, is pointless. It has better games, more games, easier to communicate with other systems. Just all out, a better system, and the sales prove this. You can go on and on about how good the PSP is over the DS, even while your making no since in your comments. You will sit there and whine about it, until finally they get board of you, or your just so stupid its pointless to continue. Saying the PSP is better, is like saying atari now days, beats the next gen systems. It is opinion, but we know the right answer.... FR, please, shut up, and accept the fact... DS pwns PSP. Always have, always will.
    ~Tongy~

  10. #109
    Missing the Prime manufan15's Avatar
    Member #
    28312
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,628
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by {Axtlár}
    ah, poor new generations...they think what they got is the best and it's all that...just like this here fellow above me..try the DS and experience the difference.
    Um, just so you know, I created this thread, and if you read it, it said that I already have a DS. Actually read the first post before you go commenting on things you have no idea about. You can't even play decent sports games on the DS, and the graphics aren't that good in certain games. In some they are, but some like Brothers in arms they're terrible.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

  11. #110
    Del fuego he resurgido {Axtlár}'s Avatar
    Member #
    32329
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,992
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    Who said that the game intended it to have realistic graphics? if you want good graphics in a sports game either go watch the Yankees or the dang Costa de Marfil live in an staduim, or go play yourself a sport. the DS has creative games (like I said before), it is intended to have creative, imaginable games and it does a hell of a good work doing so, and in the way it also gives good graphics, when they want to, it's not that they CAN'T, it depends on the game...Who wants mere FPS and sports games which are the sole games the PSP has? only blind, dumb people who only want graphics. And before running your greasy fingers on that keyboard telling me to first read something in a page far away for my attention when entering this thread before commenting, actually read the past posts in the SAME page that we are in...For the snark was a boojum, you see?

    The end is near....Or is it the beginning?
    it's THE BEGINNING of an endless fall into a precipice of epic Brawling fun.
    Add me to Brawl:
    FC: 317957548849
    User name: AXTLR
    if you added me, send me a pm with your code too, please.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts