LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
  1. #11
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    They must be pretty popular. I just went to three stores trying to find 300 on BD and it was sold out in all of them. There were two other people at the same time at Hastings asking for it.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    WiiChat Member ejmonkey3's Avatar
    Member #
    2953
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    48
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    Blue Ray has two major flaws. It costs too much. Movies like Die Hard 1 on Blue Ray sell for $34. You can buy Die Hard 1 on DVD for less than $10. The second flaw is loading. Not as noticeable in movies, but more so in games. Blue Ray holds more data, and takes longer to load that data.

    If Blue Ray was offering 3 movies packed onto a single disk it would be a serious advantage. But to say it can make stuff look 10% prettier is a lame excuse for charging 2x-3x more money for old movies. Better, cheaper technology is always around the corner, never base your market on being #1 because you're cutting edge for a few years.
    the cost is a given like any other technology. remeber when dvds came out, everyone was like ohh why would i pay that for the same movie on vhs for a 1/3 of the price. well look at it now, dvds are cheaper then ever. in a few years blu-ray disc will be cheaper and a high def standard.

    secondly if you have ever seen a blu-ray disc on a hd tv then you would not say it looks 10% prettier because it looks 110% better then dvd. no jags, blurs, its very crisp. once you have high def blu-ray, you say why would i want to buy another dvd unless its something that wont make it to blur-ray like some tv show dvds. seriously its way better quality then dvd.

    as for more data and longer load times, the ps3 for blu-ray disc has a feature that allows you to put soem data on the hdd so it loads really really fast, plus a regular dvd can only hold 9gb, blu-ray can hold 50gb, and yes your going to need it for games in the future.

  4. #13
    WiiChat Member ejmonkey3's Avatar
    Member #
    2953
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    48
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    They must be pretty popular. I just went to three stores trying to find 300 on BD and it was sold out in all of them. There were two other people at the same time at Hastings asking for it.

    i had to have a friend at bb hold a copy of 300 on blu-ray for me because the got a shipment of 500 and sold out the same day!

  5. #14
    Wii fan Boy till the end Bigjake52's Avatar
    Member #
    30816
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MarsBars
    Posts
    711
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3449-8056-9185-4637
    Quote Originally Posted by ejmonkey3
    a regular dvd can only hold 9gb, blu-ray can hold 50gb, and yes your going to need it for games in the future.
    No a regular dvd can hold 4.7 gb and a DVD-DL can hold 8.5 (DVD-DL is a movie disk) and blue ray is not 50Gb ok
    We Would like to Update

  6. #15
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjake52
    No a regular dvd can hold 4.7 gb and a DVD-DL can hold 8.5 (DVD-DL is a movie disk) and blue ray is not 50Gb ok
    DVD-DL is a dual layer. It is still a DVD, and has nothing to do with movies. (movies are put on them, but so are games and everything else that can be on a DVD) Just like a single layer BD can hold 25GB and a dual layer can hold 50GB. So you are wrong, it can hold 50GB.
    Last edited by paintba||er; 08-01-2007 at 04:20 PM.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  7. #16
    Wii fan Boy till the end Bigjake52's Avatar
    Member #
    30816
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MarsBars
    Posts
    711
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3449-8056-9185-4637
    they why have i not been told about this ever because they cant hold 50 gb
    We Would like to Update

  8. #17
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjake52
    they why have i not been told about this ever because they cant hold 50 gb
    Maybe because you are an idiot for denying things that are obvioulsy true. Why don't you look it up? Here, I will do it for you.
    Link
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  9. #18
    WiiChat Member GamerCon's Avatar
    Member #
    25049
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    607
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    http://www.blu-ray.com/faq/

    The official site in case you dont like wiki.


    I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

    Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

    It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

  10. #19
    No more stupid posts! gunsnroses's Avatar
    Member #
    28397
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    K-Town, Texas
    Posts
    228
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8487-7279-3996-8875
    WTF porn ur a retard dude
    Geaux Tigers, Saints!

  11. #20
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses
    WTF porn ur a retard dude
    Why don't you try posting something useful?
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

enteresting porn hd
,
enterestingporn
,
exclousiv porn.com
,
exclousiv.com? ?porn
,

interesting porn

,

interesting porn hd

,
porn interesting hd
Click on a term to search for related topics.