LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Lair, Warhawk, and Heavenly Sword were all given insane hype to live up to. They are all ok games, but if you think they are as good as MGS4, FF13, Resident Evil 5, you are in for a massive shock.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    I have a feeling Dragon Blade will be the Heavenly Sword of the Wii. Plenty of hype but we crash to reality seeing how the developers were newbs. How can a newb do better than a newb job.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    http://ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=92630

yea, as you can see it got good reviews

psm reviwer is a x box lover, he sent sony hate mail which btw they released to the public, and so far everything is true cause ive played warhawk wiht my 7 of my friends and we fricken love it

as for lair good reviews are out so far

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Masaman
    Wasn't this supposed to be a serious string in the PS3's bow? I played Lair at a friends house the other night and that was also a let down after much hype. Sony need a killer ap and soon!
    warhawk. that game looks awesome. they better pull it off right and that can be a killer app.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Haha, this will be a blow to sony if some more bad reviews come through.

Does this mean halo 3 will get low? Nope, of cause they will give halo high score, it is ign people, they just love their halo

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Haha, this will be a blow to sony if some more bad reviews come through.

Does this mean halo 3 will get low? Nope, of cause they will give halo high score, it is ign people, they just love their halo
    seriously man.
    people talk about how halo sucks. what would you rather play on a console? how can it suck if it sells so much and gets high scores, HOW? things from that game are copied into other games, im sure no one makes a twitch fps nowadays without looking at halo for some ideas, why? because its a quality game. if you think halo sucks then face it, youre not a fps fan so you shouldnt even be talking about fps.
    [not directly related to you mccloud since all you mentioned was ratings..just wanted to vent that]

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    seriously man.
    people talk about how halo sucks. what would you rather play on a console? how can it suck if it sells so much and gets high scores, HOW? things from that game are copied into other games, im sure no one makes a twitch fps nowadays without looking at halo for some ideas, why? because its a quality game. if you think halo sucks then face it, youre not a fps fan so you shouldnt even be talking about fps.
    [not directly related to you mccloud since all you mentioned was ratings..just wanted to vent that]
    I am not a halo hater, I think it is good game, I prefer a lot of other games but I do like halo.

I just think halo is a little over rated and that IGN love halo

But hey it's all opinions.

Also, venting > keeping it in.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I dislike Halo. I like Red vs Blue. I wish Halo was as fun as RvB. I'm glad it got dethroned by Gears of War, and I doubt it'll pass them. Don't forget MGS4 might be online multiplayer later. MGS3 Online was loads of fun. The hackers made it hell to play at times, but I kept coming back, the game was that good.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    I dislike Halo. I like Red vs Blue. I wish Halo was as fun as RvB. I'm glad it got dethroned by Gears of War, and I doubt it'll pass them. Don't forget MGS4 might be online multiplayer later. MGS3 Online was loads of fun. The hackers made it hell to play at times, but I kept coming back, the game was that good.
    youve never played halo with a bunch of friends and just did funny shit and talk? thats basically what RvB is but with a storyline.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    youve never played halo with a bunch of friends and just did funny shit and talk? thats basically what RvB is but with a storyline.
    So so true.

Besides, in MGS4 I heard that you are encouraged to hack online multiplayer.

I dont think gears of war dethroned halo per say, yes gears of war was popular and I really liked the game but maybe a little overated too, I prefered gears of war single player co-op to the multiplayer and I thought the gameplay was great.

If anything 'dethrones' halo 3 online multiplayer I hope to god that it is unreal 3, that game looks great.

Ads