+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: warhawk

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7223-3534-5566-9128
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    I rented WarHawk the other day, and it is pretty good. I noticed it has a lot of glitches though, but I'm not sure if that is caused by the disc being scratched. (I was the first one to rent this copy, but I know they let the employees take the games and movies before they are actually released since my cousin used to work there so they might have scratched it) A few times when I was choosing where to respawn it just kinda froze. I could still see the other people playing and stuff, but I couldn't do anything and I had to press the PS button and quit the game. And another time I was in a dogfight and whenever someone would shoot it would make a loud scratching sound and everything would start flashing dark then light. (its hard to explain, but it was kinda like a shadow over the whole map was just flashing on and off) Anyway, I'll probably download it off PSN after I take the rental back.

I thought Lair didn't come out until the 4th?

I watched the video review on IGN of Lair, and it really didn't look that bad for them to give it a 4.9......

Edit: Another thing that pisses me off about WarHawk is how you can't get into a game that has a lot of people. I go to one that says it has 29/32 people and then it doesn't let me join because it is full.

Edit Again: Now I can't even get in any games that have more than five people in them, and even those ones kick me out after a few minutes. I did a search and found that this isn't an isolated problem.

Third Edit: Now I can hear people talking from the last game I got kicked out of, but I'm in the menu.

Fourth Edit: Now I just noticed that all the official servers (the blue ones) are gone.
    all i have to say is that lair is a good game. not a great game but it's a good game. the only way to know if you actually enjoy the game is to play that game. so i suggest you guys try it out and then give it an opinion about it. personally i like lair. i have to say that ign and gamespot did give me second thoughts about the game, but you know what? the controls aren't bad. you just have to get use to it.

back to the topic - i think the copy of your warhawk is damaged, the rented one. i have it and i have no problems. it's addicting as hell man.
    Owner of PS3 and Wii. Playing Unreal Tournament 3 at the moment. Everything else is on hold.
    PSN - arcticreaver

Member #
    Friends

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by arcticreaver
    i think the copy of your warhawk is damaged, the rented one. i have it and i have no problems. it's addicting as hell man.
    But there are a bunch of other people with the same problems, just go look on the official Playstation forums.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    7223-3534-5566-9128
    that's weird, i was just playing warhawk. everything was fine.
    Owner of PS3 and Wii. Playing Unreal Tournament 3 at the moment. Everything else is on hold.
    PSN - arcticreaver

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Nahh, it's hard to get into a game, even games that aren't full say they're full, not sure why really, will probably get fixed soon...

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    7223-3534-5566-9128
    yeah they probably just need like a patch or something.
    PSN - arcticreaver

Don't Mind Me. I'm Stupid XwiimasturX's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i just played it at my friends house. its absolutely orgasmic. we played for five hours straight without getting the least bit tired of it or bored.

AAA game.

Member #
    Friends
    7223-3534-5566-9128
    well if you guys haven't gotten it already, 1.92 firmware update is up. so download it. it's suppose to help fix warhawk problems. sony catches on quickly to issues. it's a good thing.
    PSN - arcticreaver

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by arcticreaver
    well if you guys haven't gotten it already, 1.92 firmware update is up. so download it. it's suppose to help fix warhawk problems. sony catches on quickly to issues. it's a good thing.
    i have read about a fair few people no longer able to connect to warhawk games after updating....

Member #
    Friends
    7223-3534-5566-9128
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryT85
    i have read about a fair few people no longer able to connect to warhawk games after updating....
    really? wow. well i guess games do have their flaws. but seeing how sony is really pushing warhawk, i expect another update real soon to fix more issues. but i didn't get any of that problem after updating.
    PSN - arcticreaver

Ads