LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Yeah, I'm already on my 3rd PS2 controller... My first one has a damaged cord, with the wires hanging all out of it, rendering it pretty useless. My 2nd one has almost all of it's main buttons jammed as well..

Gikoku ハラカミ
    --------------------------

Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    For Playstation 2 there was this REALLY cool modular controller i bought cause my friend who used to come over and play ps2 online w/me was used to playing with an xbox controller so he would switch the D-pad with the analog stick. it was a really nice controller, ill try to find a link. ill look on gamestop or something.

FOUND A PIC:
    http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/i...-GAMEPAD-L.jpg

and you can get an adapter for it to work with ps3 for like..10 bucks i think. problem solved. lol
    Last edited by SensesFail; 10-31-2007 at 06:56 PM.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    that controller is ugly!
    gh3 fc!! 098898956595 add me and then pm me with yer # so i can smash you!!! lol

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    My PS2 controller isn't broken, the port is! Way to raise the bar Sony. Every product of theirs I ever bought was/is defective.

Sony Product + 5 years of usage = Broken

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    wow alll u guys and ur broken ps controllers..lol..i think im the only person here that actually likes the ps controller...mine has never broke on me or caused major problems...yea the buttons would jam every now and then but wat remote doesnt jam....
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKE196
    and the buttons are all the same size and you can't "feel" for the right button to press.
    and as for that...wow..u would really want all the buttons to be different sizes?? now i think that would make a remote very uncomfortable..yea it would be easier to to know which button is wat, but thats where ur memory comes in...i still stand by my ps controller..

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    and as for that...wow..u would really want all the buttons to be different sizes?? now i think that would make a remote very uncomfortable..yea it would be easier to to know which button is wat, but thats where ur memory comes in...i still stand by my ps controller..
    Yeah, i would have to agree. I mean, usually on average of about 2 to 3 hours of playing, you'll pretty much have the entire controller layout memorized. Especially if you've been playing video games for many years, thus eliminating the need to have to constantly look at the controller when you want to press a button.......

... only my dad does that.

Gikoku ハラカミ

Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.

Member #
    Friends
    5574-4537-7049-7984
    I had to replace my PS1 and PS2 for a PSone and PStwo respectively due to hardware problems. I'm crossing my fingers with my PS3 now but since this is one expensive piece of equipment, then I would be pissed if something happens. Anything is better than 3 red lights. Why can't these people make GOOD hardware?! Is that too much to ask.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Unfortunately we live in a world where the products are outsourced. This means someone that doesn't even know basic math is making your clothing, consoles, and coffee. It's very sad, but also very true. Here's a neat fact, 1/3 of all the world's garbage (actual garbage) is produced by a single country, America.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyro
    There are many dislikes I have about the PS3. But, above all, there is one thing that will ALWAYS keep me from buying another Sony game system until they change it:

The D-Pad.

D-Pads were useful when 8 directional movements were the limit. Today we have 3D worlds and characters that can move at multiple speeds (walking, running, etc). The joystick is what is needed for these things.

I do realize that Playstations have an analog stick below the D-Pad......ever so inconveniently hard to reach, making the entire controller uncomfortable to hold when it's being used.

Anyone else bothered by this?

The PS controller has won awards based on its design, in fact it is one of the most popular and copied designs in game pad history.

It includes 2 analog sticks placed in very reachable areas, the only problem one might have is if their hands are the size of a 5 year old kid. But then, that kind of goes for any controller.

The ps3 controller's analog sticks are very smooth and react well in my opinion. The nice thing about the ps system, is that you can get tons of third party controllers if you do not like it. There is also something going around that you can get the xbox360 controller to work with the PS3, however i do not know if it includes playing games with it as well.

Member #
    Friends
    i personally really like the PS controllers. very comfortable. i used to HATE xbox for its controller but now that i have a 360 i gotta say, the controller feels amazing in your hands.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Ads