LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i dont get too mad. i just bought myself a PS3, and i've had the Wii and 360 since they came out. so no matter what, i can buy myself a game. just choosing which system to buy it for is a hassle for me now.

XBL GamerTag: SebasMaster777 .....(I only play Halo3 on XBL)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by Master777
    i dont get too mad. i just bought myself a PS3, and i've had the Wii and 360 since they came out. so no matter what, i can buy myself a game. just choosing which system to buy it for is a hassle for me now.
    I know what you mean. I can't decide on whether or not to get Guitar Hero 3 for Wii or 360.

With identical gameplay, I may as well go for the better graphics on the 360

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    you are aware that the commercial was made by europeans for europeans. Sony is a multinational corporation. That means a european company that is part of sony but independant in their choices chose to make that commercial.

Its a given fact that european adverts are more artistic in nature as compared to North American adverts.

This entire topic though is completely ridiculous and the OP reeks of ignorance/mindless sony hate. All game companies use commercials, nintendo, sony, microsoft, sega... they all have done it and use it. Get over it.
    That last sentence was useless. And there's gamers in Europe, that have looked at that advert and said "WTF?", clearly all Europeans aren't into the whole "artistic bizarre". The PS3 is a game console, but when others look at that, they swear it was a commercial for a new fancy cologne.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm no Playstation hater (since i own both 1 & 2), but I'm no fan of Sony (and never will be). At least their marketing in the US & Japan is really good as of recently, and makes me want to get my hands on one. Especially the new US adverts that are actually better than the 360's.

Gikoku ハラカミ
    --------------------------

--------------------------
    Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.

Ads