LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i DO have a 360 though LOL. its bad, im such a greedy bastard when it comes to games. idn.. ij ust always want more, better stuff.

Zelda-First Wii game, hated it
    Mario-Anti-Galaxy from the beginning
    Metroid-Real excited for this one, beat 2 levels and traded it in
    Nintendo-havent been a fan since SNES

this thread is making me want to sell it more and more.. it's starting to feel more like the best decision.

i think the reason i was excited for metroid was "OMG FPS ON WII" but now that ic an afford a 360 AND PS3 i can play hxc FPS wich is the genre ive always enjoyed best. i understan wii was the wrong choice for someone like me but its waht i could afford at teh time, and its still an awesome console!
    Last edited by SensesFail; 11-25-2007 at 01:13 AM.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    8941-8340-6042-0376
    same here but i never play my ps3 i played ac yesterday for 10 min becouse my cousin whanted to play it and my xbox 360..............the only game iv played is MA and for around 10 min.
    WII GAMES:Metroid Prime 3 ,MARIO GALAXY Medal of honor heroes 2:ALL GREAT GAMES!!

Member #
    Friends
    thats how i am with my wii right now, i play guitar hero for like ten minutes a week.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    8941-8340-6042-0376
    well i respect that but think of it this way we all have our diffrent way of gaming no matter what there is aways going to be people with love and passion for there counsels in the futuer there will be better wii games as there like xbox and ps3 it just depends on your liking and how well the devlopers feel the passion of the counsles...
    WII GAMES:Metroid Prime 3 ,MARIO GALAXY Medal of honor heroes 2:ALL GREAT GAMES!!

Member #
    Friends
    i totally agree. there is no debate on what console is better. its personal choice. tahts it, stats dont mean a ****ing thing to a single person.

for me, ive looked into the future of the 3 next gen consoles (im very up to date on gaming news, i spend a lot of time reading game magazines or forums cause im a loser) and wii just doesnt do it for me anymore.

Member #
    Friends
    8941-8340-6042-0376
    ay we never know what the futuer holds for all counsles..

Member #
    Friends
    im mainly talking about the games that have been announced for each console. i could care less how much each one sells next month.

Member #
    Friends
    Sell the Wii and get on with your life! Its that #*&%ing simple!

Member #
    Friends
    it's not that simple when your dealing with 500 dollars. im sorry, but my mommy and daddy dont pay for my things, im not as fortunate as you are. i have to work for my stuff.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    but my wii already has an inch of dust on it. i played re4 2 days ago for 5 minutes, just for old times sake but thats it. lol

mainly, i want high def movies and killzone 2. thats about it..and thats worth 400 bucks to me. i only play halo3 on my xbox 360, tried other games, but in the end..i just kept halo 3. i stillw ant cod4 and assins creed tho, eventualy wether its on ps3/360 idc.

to juche (happy first post btw lol) ill try ebay if he backs out but as of now im lookint for QUICK cash..not put it on ebay and wait a week cash. lol

besides, hes paying full price for wii.. and full over ten dollars for GH3, im giving him my charging station/lan cause i cant getm uch for that at gamestop im sure.. its used..i cant rip the kid off. its a gift for his little brother.

600th post!

maybe you just don't like gaming, you seem to get bored with everything....

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads