LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

man, i got this game last night and i have to say it's amazing. cutscenes really pull it all together and make it feel like your playing through a movie. it's one of the most gorgeous games ever too. the water alone makes the game worth buying lol.

i'd say it's one of my favorite games so far on the PS3 that ive played.

just wanted to tell you guys that if u havenet played it yet, you should buy it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Avc32TaZfVk

this is agreat review, if someone can get this embedded that would be great (not sure how, it said it was an unsupported media type or something)
    Last edited by SensesFail; 12-08-2007 at 12:05 PM.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    I'll be getting it eventually, I don't have the money to buy games at the moment, I want to get COD4 too... I need money.

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    6520-0310-8610-0194
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    man, i got this game last night and i have to say it's amazing. cutscenes really pull it all together and make it feel like your playing through a movie. it's one of the most gorgeous games ever too. the water alone makes the game worth buying lol.

i'd say it's one of my favorite games so far on the PS3 that ive played.

just wanted to tell you guys that if u havenet played it yet, you should buy it.
    I have this game at the top of my "must get" gamesv list. Unfortunately here in Mexico prices are an insult, so I'll have to wait until my next trip to the US to get it (hopefuly before Christmas)
    En México ya nos DESPEJAMOS!! <-- Local Joke

Member #
    Friends
    it looks great and is on my christmas list. imo the water isn't' THAT great but its still very nice how much!

Member #
    Friends
    Celestial: Call of duty 4 would be the game to buy first IMO, i have it for 360 and its gotta be one of my favorites of all time. i did hear froma gamestop employee that the PS3 version has some online troubles that are supposed to be fixed via update eventually, so that's why i have it on 360.

jledesma: why dont you buy it offline? ebay it!

lordrrr: it's the best video game water to date- i saw in a review, i think, or maybe i read it in a magazine, that it's the most detailed, etc.etc.. plus your character get's wet and dries off realistically over time, and say if you submerge yourself entirely in water, then dry half way off, then get your legs wet, your legs will dry slower than the rest of you.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    if i had a ps3 i would deff get this game. every time the commercial comes on i laugh, becuase him saying "it's for you " and throwing the phone at the guy reminds me of some cheesy thing theyd do on power rangers or somethign
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    if i had a ps3 i would deff get this game. every time the commercial comes on i laugh, becuase him saying "it's for you " and throwing the phone at the guy reminds me of some cheesy thing theyd do on power rangers or somethign
    LOL yeah there are a lot of cheesey one liners in the game but it makes it seem more like a movie i think. their not so cheesey their annoying but their cheesey enough to laugh at (not with) lol.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah - played the demo and will be getting this one soon. Everything I see and everyone I talk with about this says it is amazing.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Ya, I loved the demo. The way his clothes got wet amazed me. I was going to pick it up, but I heard it was really short, and it doesn't really have much replay value. I'll probably just rent it.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Ya, I loved the demo. The way his clothes got wet amazed me. I was going to pick it up, but I heard it was really short, and it doesn't really have much replay value. I'll probably just rent it.
    i'm 51% through it right now and i think it said my total play time was about 3 and a half hours..so yeah that's pretty short, if i keep going at this pace i should beat it in seven-eight hours wich isnt that bad. plus theres lots of "treasures" to find, and goals to get to unlock costumes and stuff like that for the enemies/drake. so that gives it a tiny bit of replay value.

spoiler: dont read if you havent gotten through the first few levels of the game.
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads