LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    1 year later this song has even more value. They should make a new song for 2008. That'll be a wholesale slaughter for one of the 3 consoles. There can only be one! End of 2008 decides it all!

Don't forget the massive oil market collapse in 2009. Save up gasoline now while you can. Or get an electric car. If you aren unaware of this you don't own a car, or are too rich to care. If so ignore my warning.

Member #
    Friends
    2429-4615-8570-1814
    Quote Originally Posted by Deity
    all im gonna say is its not evin close to rue only thing thats bad about ps3 is the price and i think its fare cus its better then any computer in the world and can crack passwords 100 times faster then any computer is a known fact and 360 is a wase of money cus it only last a week then it breaks down and the graffics suck compared to ps3

2000 - 2007 DragonForce

Member #
    Friends
    srsly tho imo PSWii is like me now i used to be sooooo freaking wii60 but now i realize that the xbox is running out of its good exclusive games while PS3 has gotten more new ones and they work better resolution wise. i will be paying a lot more attention to my PS3 in the future. especially when little big planet, home, MGS4, and FF13 release

Member #
    Friends
    2053-7387-5258-1341
    Quote Originally Posted by lordrrr
    srsly tho imo PSWii is like me now i used to be sooooo freaking wii60 but now i realize that the xbox is running out of its good exclusive games while PS3 has gotten more new ones and they work better resolution wise. i will be paying a lot more attention to my PS3 in the future. especially when little big planet, home, MGS4, and FF13 release
    Someone has a little too much money

My wii games
    Wii Sports Resident Evil 4 Dragon Blade : Wrath of Fire GHIII
    My VC games
    Super Metroid Kirbys Adventure Ghouls & Ghosts

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Deity
    Someone has a little too much money
    i also have a 360/PS3. once you have a job, 400 dollars is nothing, im assuming you dont have a job? when u get one, youll understand spending 1000 dollars on 3 consoles isnt all that bad. unless u have financial responsibilities, like a family.. lol

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by laderer5
    PS3 will eventually surpass the wii and 360. But not for another 3-4 years.
    According to a couple of stat sources, the PS3 is showing a deficit of ~9M vs. the Wii and ~7M vs. the 360.

So what forcast model/logic are you using that suggests Sony is going to make up a 7M-9M delta in 3-4 years? Remember you have to account for the continuing sales of those consoles (or support a sudden massive reduction of sales).

That's a pretty severe difference!

I don't think there's a "killer app" that will drive PS3's sales to 500% the current rate, or anything suspect with the 360 or Wii that would make the sales drop at that same rate (something along those lines would be required to allow the PS3 to surpass the other two in just 3-4 years).
    "I want to be more like the ocean, no talking, all action"
    - Jane's Addiction

"Ga-blaaaaagh!!"
    - Liliane Eva

"The grammar corrections around here are officially old and tired."
    - Celeste

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kronau
    all im gonna say is its not evin close to rue only thing thats bad about ps3 is the price and i think its fare cus its better then any computer in the world and can crack passwords 100 times faster then any computer is a known fact and 360 is a wase of money cus it only last a week then it breaks down and the graffics suck compared to ps3
    the PS3 is faster than any computer in the world? really? wow thats so cool! Do you think NASA will be running misson control with a load of PS3's? They could save themselves a lot of money!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kronau
    here, "...........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,," I saved up some spare punctuation for you, saves having to do all those breathing exercises just so you can get a sentence out in one go.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by laderer5
    PS3 will eventually surpass the wii and 360. But not for another 3-4 years. But due to the next new systems coming out, it wont have too long of glory years.
    ....no it won't, i think you are underestimating the popularness of the wii

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Chute
    here, "...........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,," I saved up some spare punctuation for you, saves having to do all those breathing exercises just so you can get a sentence out in one go.

Holy Hell.

Hahahaha! I might have to use your post in about 10 other threads (with appropriate source notation and royalties as applicable).

+1
    "I want to be more like the ocean, no talking, all action"
    - Jane's Addiction

"Ga-blaaaaagh!!"
    - Liliane Eva

"The grammar corrections around here are officially old and tired."
    - Celeste

Ads