LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    um... yeah 60 dollars is what new release games cost, idn if anybody has told you this yet or not.

it's a full game.. watch the demo on youtube.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

2. Ads

WiiChat Member Big_League_Slugger's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    It looks interesting. I like the idea of making your own levels.

PSN: Lou-igi
    Gametag:G8torNation

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I don't care what the fans or even hard core gamers want(they aren't the majority). $60 for a game like that is too much for the common consumer. They barely bought copies of Ratchet and Clank which has a million times more appeal and content. At least the budget for this game was low. They didn't need 200 people making CGI cut scenes with full on orchastral music. This game will not break 200k copies in the first month, and that is sad. Sony should at least drop the price to $40.

Member #
    Friends
    despite what you beleive, the game is full of content and great sound effects and music. it's not a crappy low budget title like you think it is. the fact you can make a level resemble anything you want is an insane amount of content right there. then youve got your customizable character and 4 player co-op and online modes/free downloadable content, you can upload content for others to DL. basically it's a game where udevelope your own game. how is that not worth 60 dollars? especially with the unique art style.

before i had done some research on this game i thought it was a crappy bargain title that was only available for download on PSN. never thought id want it ina million years lol, then i went to youtube and it looked amazing.

edit: did you just say hardcore players arent the majority? this isnt the wii! whens the last time you heard of a casual gamer buying a 500 dollar console and 60 dollar games? lol. your typical casual gamer buys bargain wii titles and movie based wii games, at least i would think so..
    Last edited by SensesFail; 12-16-2007 at 09:51 AM.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    Looks ok .

XboxGamerTag=IQuickReflexI

Strike=Have

X-Mas Wish List :
    PlayStation 3,Call of Duty 4,Guitar Hero 3(w/ 2 Guitars)Assassin's Creed(Mayb),Oblivion,Ps3 Control.

PSN ID : Mc_Evan

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    whos excited for this game? im a bit late but i just now watched the demo of it and wow, just wow. looks like so much fun! my only concern is making highly detailed/long levels because my attention spand isnt very long, so i'd probably just DL a whole bunch.

who else is getting this game? and is there a release date?
    That game is pure magic! It facinated me so much that I watched many videos of it, enraptured! That game is the "why" I want a PS3, I will be getting one this spring or summer.

Ads