LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by D1nner
    How so? They already fixed the RROD and random freezing back in September.
    The system still gets the rings of death even with the new version. 30% failure rate. . .
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

2. Ads

Halo 3 & CoD4 & RB6V2 deadlydasher's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Here

Xbox 360. Aka The best shooter console

Great For Family Games

Excellent Online Game play

Has a rumble feature which makes games more exciting

Has Halo 3 and most of the best PS3 shooter games such has CoD4(except with a rumble feature) and....Assassins Creed..

Playstation 3

Good if you like to play only because family games are limited

And by family i meant like for a 5 year old not family as in 4 player split screen.

Has good graphics just like xbox 360

Exclusive games such as Killzone and Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts 3

Price is fairly high if you dont have a dad that makes a lot of money =p

Good if you want to play driving games by actually acting like your steering a wheel

GOod if u want to play RPG every singe day of playing your ps3

aka The Best RPG System-

SO i would say Xbox 360 right now. If you want a PS3 and xbox 360 would still be a good choice. It has games like Halo 3 that can have u playing for years considering i still play halo 2. So it will kill the wait for those 2008 PS3 games.. i also see u have brothers..and ps3 i dont really see multiple people playing it lol. But with xbox 360 4 guest on halo 3...you can play for a long time =]

Leo SSBB FC-201993274358
    1 on 1
    no items
    3 stocks
    I'll make the room
    P.M me

Member #
    Friends
    2878-9257-8140-1234
    The system still gets the rings of death even with the new version. 30% failure rate. . .
    That was the failure rate with the consoles made before September. Even if the system does still produce RRODs its probably really low now. 10% at most.

Thanks for the sig, gidget!

Gamertag: D1nner
    SSBB Code: 2878-9257-8140

Peach Smash Guild Member

Working on L4D Achievements 49/50 PM if wanna play

Halo 3 & CoD4 & RB6V2 deadlydasher's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    lol i my system same year for christmas of release date. It was doing fine until i put in halo 3 and it broke my system. I think their was somthing wrong with the gme disc so yea..

Leo SSBB FC-201993274358
    1 on 1
    no items
    3 stocks
    I'll make the room
    P.M me

Member #
    Friends
    5255-6055-9906-1575
    Are you kidding me guys, the 360 is WAAAAY better than the PS3. The PS3 is junk, just because its more expensive doesnt make it better. Nothing beats Xbox live, Bioshock, Halo 3, Gears of War...its good stuff, better than the PS3, thats for sure.

And I dont want to hear any crap about the Bluray player, because Bluray isnt much better than HD DVDs on HD TVs.
    CoD: WaW: 4511-4841-1859, ULoseIWinLOL
    GH3: uloseiwin (FC: 201984046077)
    GHWT: Wii Own You, 3265-8284-4671
    AC: CF: Kevin, BusyTown, 0001 7953 2672, yes I have wii speak

PM me if you add me

Text sigs rule ^_^
    ~uloseiwin

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    I'm into action rpgs and shooters. Considering there good action Rpgs to speak of, it loses in that department. Shooters that I want are as follow: UT3, COD4 and Metal Gear online. Two of those are on ps3, why do I need a 360 for shooters if the only ones I want appear on ps3? Never really got into halo3, played the first 2 games alot but halo3 let me down.

You have to pay to get the online that 360 owners talk about, I'm not into paying for something that ends fairly quickly.

I just can't think of any reason, not to get the ps3. But I know a couple reasons not to get the 360. That's how I concluded my choice.
    Would like a sig to enter here.

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    Quote Originally Posted by uloseiwin
    Are you kidding me guys, the 360 is WAAAAY better than the PS3. The PS3 is junk, just because its more expensive doesnt make it better. Nothing beats Xbox live, Bioshock, Halo 3, Gears of War...its good stuff, better than the PS3, thats for sure.

And I dont want to hear any crap about the Bluray player, because Bluray isnt much better than HD DVDs on HD TVs.
    Noo, you just can't support your claim.

Why is it junk? It's only $50 more the 360. I hadn't seen any 360 fanboys round here for a long time, I thought they'd all left... I was wrong. Sorry if I'm not into "generic fps", such as the ones that crowd the 360, but I just like the ps3 better. I don't see how it's not as good. Care to fill me in?

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Um... Final Fantasy 13 probably won't be exclusive, and MGS4 will probably be on the 360 later on since Konami sunk millions of dollars into making the game. Sony can counter this by covering their production fees. But only if they do that will those two games remain exclusive. Money doesn't grow on trees, and good intentions don't mean squat when pay day arrives. This is why I keep saying wait 1 more year. To see where the dust settles.

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    FF13, wont be an exclusive?? I doubt that comment, greatly.

I'm gonna get a 360 aswell anyway, I just wanna wait till the whole red rings thing blows over. Which is hasn't.

Thanks for the comment, but I've already asked for the ps3. It's too late, I'm doomed!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by uloseiwin

this is what we call a biased fanboy. opinions like this should be discarded.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Ads