Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PSP or DS?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2060-3346-1438-8664
    You have great games for the PSP, like SOCOM: Tactical Assault, the Syphin Filter series, Star Wars Battlefront Series, and alot of exculsives. You also get the multimedia stuff, internet radio, and a better internet browser than the DS. So if you like FPS/TPS, action, and fighting go for the PSP. If you like puzzel, adventure, kiddy stuff, go for the DS.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7500-4049-1798-0971
    Do any of you have the media manager program and have a serial # you could share?? I downloaded it from sony but its pointless without the serial. Why even offer the download if you need the number. Lame to me. help me out.
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM Dubb's Wii

a sig designed by FRuMMaGe
    Dubb's Wii : 7500 4049 1798 0971
    Guitar Hero 3 Code : 210570817462

Maniac Mansion Rules!! kevinl1981's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I have both. I honestly like them both but I have a hard time finding a game on the PSP that I can really enjoy. Personally for me I like playing games along the lines of Thrillville and Smackdown Vs Raw on the PSP then I do playing them on PS2 or PS3. I tried GTA Liberty City on PSP and it was good but I don't think a game like that is suited for a PSP experience. With that being said I very much enjoy every game I have played on the DS. I find myself playing that system more and more everyday, even more than my Wii and PS3. But again like someone said it comes down to personal preference.

Proud owner of:
    Wii console
    2 Wiimotes/Nunchucks
    1 Classic Contoller
    Guitar Hero 3, Mario Party 8, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, Wii Sports, Kid Icarus (VC), Super Mario Bros 2 (VC), SMB Lost Levels (VC), Super Mario World (VC)

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    I am an owner or a PSP Slim and a DS Lite. I find myself playing the PSP Slim more often mostly because I prefer the games on the system. Don't get me wrong though, the DS also has an excellent game lineup.

PSP is more of a portable media device while the DS is strictly a portable gaming console.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    My DS stopped connecting to the internet due to my Verizon Fios router, so that immediately stopped my enjoyment. I now own a PSP, but I got kind of bored with it so I'm selling it on eBay with a couple games. I don't really know, but I'll go with the PSP as it probably has better games if you're into FPS's, sports, and such.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

is brawling in his mind Dan.Skater's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3494-2395-1090-8439
    I think psp but the ds has good games like drawn to life, new super Mario bros, but then again theres GTA on Psp and i love gta

MoHH2 persona is not Dan.Skater it is DanSkater without the period in between. SO FRIEND ME!
    [_-_/Doing Sig/Avvy/Userbar requests. Just pm me.\_-_]
    Sig by me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan.Skater
    NEOPETZ FTW LOLZ!
    I GAHTS MAHSELV A CHARIZARD!
    LULZ *stops* SUME1 DR1VE MII 2 TEH HOPSTITAL!
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    if you have an ipod or a good cellphone, get a ds, cause imo it just has better software
    first/secibd party games own, i imagine you know what i'm talking about(metroid, loz, mario(and spin-offs), star fox)

and there are good third party games yet to come out for it like sonic chronicles and kingdom hearts

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    this thread is really making me want a PSP again. i cant justify 200 dollars ong aming equipment atm though. not when i NEED to buy a car and i NEED to save for an apartment.

ugh lol, decisions, decisions.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    this thread is really making me want a PSP again. i cant justify 200 dollars ong aming equipment atm though. not when i NEED to buy a car and i NEED to save for an apartment.

ugh lol, decisions, decisions.
    lkol yeah i need those 2 too, i'll start saving up after i get a ds

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads