+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    360 is WAY better than PS3.

PS3 has NO good games, it's garbage. It's not selling well at all and all people say is: Oh! It has potential!!, they've been saying this for quite some time and the games still are crappy. It's "AAA" games are being reviewed with shit scores and that one stupid dude still has the balls to come out and say: "PS3 games are infinitely more fun!" PS3 is a big hunk of crap and is obviously the next Dreamcast. 360 already has plenty of good games and the PROD is hardly an issue. I don't think anyone is scared of the PROD when turning on their 360 because the only thing on their mind is: Yes! Must play [insert AAA title here]. Freezing does happen but for the 90% part it's because people play their 360s for 10+ hours straight and don't give it a break. PS3 would probably overheat too though but people only play it for 2 hours at the most straight. So there, get a 360 over a PS3.

Oh yeah, I own both a PS3 and 360 so don't call me a fanboy...

(yes, yes, I double-posted, STFU)
    Geeze, calm down emo kid. Atleast your points are 100% true . RROD is still a problem, stop acting like it isn't. I know people who's consoles freeze while online frequently, I haven't encountered this problem on my ps3 once. And I'm sure the reason that 360s have problems is that people play them to much, you moron. The ps3 is more reliable becuase sony didn't rush the job to put it on the market like MS did. MS are good at making PC programs, maybe they should stick to it.

PS3 has got great game, uncharted is an example of such a game. It was rated GOTY for ps3 on ign, where as 360 GOTY was COD4... and I'm pretty sure that one is also on the ps3. You can say that ps3 has no good games if you want, but then think about the line up. You'll soon buy a ps3, just because you wont be able to resist the line up.

I plan on buying a 360 aswell, as soon as the hardware issue clears up.]

And bull**** you have a ps3, lying scummer emo.
    Would like a sig to enter here.

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by killik119
    Geeze, calm down emo kid. Atleast your points are 100% true . RROD is still a problem, stop acting like it isn't. I know people who's consoles freeze while online frequently, I haven't encountered this problem on my ps3 once. And I'm sure the reason that 360s have problems is that people play them to much, you moron. The ps3 is more reliable becuase sony didn't rush the job to put it on the market like MS did. MS are good at making PC programs, maybe they should stick to it.

PS3 has got great game, uncharted is an example of such a game. It was rated GOTY for ps3 on ign, where as 360 GOTY was COD4... and I'm pretty sure that one is also on the ps3. You can say that ps3 has no good games if you want, but then think about the line up. You'll soon buy a ps3, just because you wont be able to resist the line up.

first of all every single multiplatform game sells better on the 360. But, at the same time the top selling games on the ps3 are multiplatform. For example when assassins creed was #1 on ps3 charts it was #3 on xbox 360' while the 360 still sold more copies.
    Second saying ms should stick to pc is idiotic since they are kicking the ps3's ass in sales right now. Just google search 360 in the news and there will be articles all over saying that xbox was the best console of 07. If you want ill givfe some links. And, ps3 fanboys use the 360's hardware issues as a way to say it sucks. Well its not really as bad as you say. Yea some people have had some bad experiences but me nor and of my friends who own 360's (all of them) have gotten the RROD.
    And, then calling a guy emo because he prefers the 360? that was low but mature for a sony fanboy.

Member #
    Friends
    3878-8321-2254-6089
    This console war stuff really sucks lol.
    But I dont agree that MS should stay to Software because the 360 is a good system and has potential.But I belave the ps3 has more at the moment but what do i know.LOL
    Last edited by wii maniac; 01-01-2008 at 09:52 AM.
    PSN-kingofdoom95
    XBL-FlyingM0nkey007

Member #
    Friends
    2878-9257-8140-1234
    Geeze, calm down emo kid.
    And bull**** you have a ps3, lying scummer emo
    And you expect people to take your post seriously?

Thanks for the sig, gidget!

Gamertag: D1nner
    SSBB Code: 2878-9257-8140

Peach Smash Guild Member

Working on L4D Achievements 49/50 PM if wanna play

Member #
    Friends

rofl!!!!1 i didnt think anyone was noob enough to go at it.

Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    im pretty sure that was suspossed to be a funny post but anyways ill go ahead and get right on it

Uncharted, R&C TOD, resistence, warhawk, heavenly sword, SSHD, Calling all cars, PAIN, ninga gaiden (though its from xbox it still deserves to be here lol)

the ps3 wil overheat comment is suspossed to be a 360 comment, 360's overheat not ps3, go to a ps3 forum and ask them how much the ps3 gets hot after 8 hours of use and they will tell you

ive names good games for ps3 and theirs more god games im just not stating them all but for more acurate list go to Ps3forums.c o m

anyways the reviewers are pretty much stuid sometimes

their are games which deserve AAA stats which (and i speak for all) arnt on their

out of everyone you had to make that post

oh and btw s3 has been out for a year 360 2 years
    not you...

Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    I'm assuming since this was so outrageous and technically inaccurate it was just an attempt at a joke? If it is (and I hope) then I'd give it a C-

Wow, you're an angry little person aren't you
    the official xbox forums change you man...

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Im still in the HAY right now.....The online is free for PS3

The Games on 360 are Killerapp....and i went to go see some reviews for the ps3 that were ports from the 360...they were all not that BAD...and their FirstParty games are great!!

The RRD...only 90% right...and the freezing, i dont want to go through all that.....with the Overheating...I dont know if that is actually true about the PS3 also Overheating...never heard of that Sovieto..do you have a link to that actually happening

Oh Zeon, if i do get a PS3...I'll let you know....360 is still going around in my head....BUT DAM, HOW MUCH IS LIVE...do you pay everyday or something...cause thats something im just not gonna do!
    Sovieto lied about that, ps3 does not overheat, trust me, anyways i can rpovide more proof

go to ps3forums, and ask people about this

anyways

good games for ps3

uncharted
    resistence
    warhawk
    heavenly sword
    R&C:TOD
    etc...(man im to tired to think, for a better list of games go to ps3forums again)

i do admit thefirst month i got with 3560 was good but it was more or less the same

sure you could borrow movies online but thats just for a day =P (we have blockbuster for a reason)

anyways ps3 is gonna get that aswell (heard that somewhere again....search on google)

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    Sovieto lied about that, ps3 does not overheat, trust me, anyways i can rpovide more proof

go to ps3forums, and ask people about this

anyways

good games for ps3

uncharted
    resistence
    warhawk
    heavenly sword
    R&C:TOD
    etc...(man im to tired to think, for a better list of games go to ps3forums again)

i do admit thefirst month i got with 3560 was good but it was more or less the same

sure you could borrow movies online but thats just for a day =P (we have blockbuster for a reason)

anyways ps3 is gonna get that aswell (heard that somewhere again....search on google)
    Unreal Tournament III
    FrontLines: Fuel War
    KillZone
    LittleBigPlanet
    GrandTurismo 5
    Crysis-Coming soon in the near future
    MGS4:Rise Of the Patriots

Theres more....tired of naming
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    6555-2844-7958-4986
    Quote Originally Posted by wii maniac
    This console war stuff really sucks lol.
    But I dont agree that MS should stay to Software because the 360 is a good system and has potential.But I belave the ps3 has more at the moment but what do i know.LOL
    There is no console wars. It's all a hype since some people have more than one system. It will be like supporting both sides of a war when you have two consoles.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    http://www.xboxcircle.com/xbox360/20...60-eventually/
    dont flame me just throwing it out there. I actually really wanna hear what you guys have to say

http://www.ps3center.net/story-1508-...-Xbox-360.html

Member #
    Friends
    6555-2844-7958-4986
    I could have sworn that Kojima said that he was keeping mgs4 exclusive to the ps3 but if this is true, i have to say that the ps3 has nothing now. this game is the only reason i will buy a ps3 but if it's not exclusive, screw it.
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads