Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkw0101

cyan, i'm pretty sure it's just your regular internet bill you get, ps3 online doesn't cost anything as far as I know.
    I know its free....but that didnt really answer my question

Like when i buy it...bring it home...i dont need to connect anything for it to be online on any plug....dont need to put a wireless router on my computer..

I just put the system on and its browser pops up right there..was really all my question was...

If you know...please tell..
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    @DKw0101
    1. Reread my post. I never denied that God of War 3's existence
    2. There will be final fantasy's on every platform; the PS3, 360, PSP, Wii, and DS, like there always is. So, I figured you were talking about the only one confirmed for PS3
    3. And, although Kingdom Hearts 3 has been officially announced, no one knows what platform it's going to. (Although PS3 is in front)
    4. Reread my post yet again. I said exclusive content, not title.
    ummm lets see, a game heavy in story and going to other consoles skipping the first 2 parts? i think it would be a ps3 exclusive because of again, the story.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    @DKw0101
    1. Reread my post. I never denied that God of War 3's existence
    2. There will be final fantasy's on every platform; the PS3, 360, PSP, Wii, and DS, like there always is. So, I figured you were talking about the only one confirmed for PS3
    3. And, although Kingdom Hearts 3 has been officially announced, no one knows what platform it's going to. (Although PS3 is in front)
    4. Reread my post yet again. I said exclusive content, not title.
    Was that quote current or.....

if so then....i guess their could be another G.O.W. coming out.
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    ooo sorry cyan umm i'm not sure about the connecting, there probably a wireless reciever somewhere between everything, if not you may need to connect to broadband or something.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    ooo sorry cyan umm i'm not sure about the connecting, there probably a wireless reciever somewhere between everything, if not you may need to connect to broadband or something.
    Ahh, dont worry about it...you tried to help another member....and that is what you did...Be happy man

THANKS

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    ummm lets see, a game heavy in story and going to other consoles skipping the first 2 parts? i think it would be a ps3 exclusive because of again, the story.
    Games do things like that all of the time. The most recent would be Monster Hunter. Monster Hunter 1 and 2 were on PS2 and Monster Hunter 3 is coming to Wii exclusively. So, a valid point, but there are a lot of exceptions.

@Cyan- Gears of War will be a trilogy. (Like Halo) (Like my quote says) (Not the Halo part, the Trilogy Part)
    Last edited by nic7; 12-27-2007 at 11:10 PM.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Games do things like that all of the time. The most recent would be Monster Hunter. Monster Hunter 1 and 2 were on PS2 and Monster Hunter 3 is coming to Wii exclusively. So, a valid point, but there are a lot of exceptions.

@Cyan- Gears of War will be a trilogy. (Like Halo)
    Yea...maybe they might have "The All Powerful Boss...Brumack" on G.O.W.2!

Member #
    Friends
    to the user up top that said the 360 only has halo that was a big lie.
    If you look at the console sales the PS3 is lagging in every way possible. It is becoming this generations gamecube. Although i think it will catch up soon, as of right now the xbox 360 has the best games of any platform. Just look at the average review score on any website. I do hope it catches up though, because more competition equals higher quality games.

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Ummm were reffering to me...cause if you were!!!

You should have read the dam topic before accusing me of writing that...."A Developer Wrote That"....But i dont blame...your new, and only have one post.

It happens!

Member #
    Friends
    to finish my last post the xbox has out right now everything the ps3 does and then some. And, next year the 360 will release
    Too Human
    Fable 2
    Halo Wars
    Huxely
    Tom Clancy Endwar
    Devil May Cry 4
    Residen Evil 5
    lost oddessy
    turok
    im probably forgetting a few and also
    the multi platform games
    and it would be dumb if epic didnt follow up with a
    Gears of war 2
    mass effect 2 has been confirmed.
    theres a halo title in the works by the director of the lotr
    yes the ps3 has a great lineup as well. but dont put one system down without knowing facts

Ads