LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Well, it still isn't like Zelda. It's like one Zelda game. But it isn't like the series.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    360, all the way. You just can't beat things like Halo, Bioshock, Mass Effect, etc.

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Just because its the same genre I can't compare it to another?

Yes I can. The simple fact is you are not liking that your top-notch game isn't so top notch with me and the reviews. So far its just a good game, nothing ground breaking. How could it be? Its the same thing as Tomb Raider! with more shooting. This is why I dont like FPS games. Its usually the same thing with a new story. Which is why I really only like tactical shooters because it atleast more realstic when online comes in and more teamplay in it.

I like Gears of War because its a 3rd person shooter that uses completely different style weapons and combat style than any other game. I like The Orange Box because it came with 5 games, 1 which was a new innovative puzzle game and a true TEAM shooter (Team Fortress 2).

I like Mass Effect because it sets a new standard at what a RPG game can be. With EXCELLENT story telling and a fast pace shooter+RPG hybrid. This is something no one has done, its a whole new style of game.

I dont find Uncharted that great because the biggest "new" thing to it compared to other games in its genre before is graphics. The graphics were MIDLY better than other games. I could careless he has wrinkles in his shirt and how it looks like when he jumps in water with it dripping off. Those are just little details they added, who cares? Graphics don't make the game.
    and gameplay does, ive been hearing about the "graphic and gameplay war" for awhile now and we can both agree on the fact that we need both to make a good game uncharted has both

heck ive played tomb raider and i really cant compare it to that, uncharted is more of a shooter while tomb raider was more of a explore imo

oh and btw unchartes is third person shooter not FPS, im pretty sure you havnt played the game

and as for the reviewers, they gave it 9's and 8's though the 8's were pretty high

and yes i do stand by my statement of zauq and wiki being like zelda

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    Well, it still isn't like Zelda. It's like one Zelda game. But it isn't like the series.
    I can agree that it isnt like all the Zelda games in the series...especially the ones in the consoles.....but most in the portables are the same...

Quote Originally Posted by Shoko
    360, all the way. You just can't beat things like Halo, Bioshock, Mass Effect, etc.
    That wasnt enough info...besides, ive already picked which system to get...and so has Lewi T..

But thanks for the help anyway..lol
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Ecksbocksthweesickstee
    My Face------------------------------------>

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

Member #
    Friends
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e

L O L N O L I F E
    My Face------------------------------------>

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    and gameplay does, ive been hearing about the "graphic and gameplay war" for awhile now and we can both agree on the fact that we need both to make a good game uncharted has both
    No, I can't agree to that... Graphics were good, but overall gameplay wasn't that great. I liked having cover fire now days, but its still nothing new. The story wasn't anything special, basically a Indiana Jones type story.

heck ive played tomb raider and i really cant compare it to that, uncharted is more of a shooter while tomb raider was more of a explore imo
    Thats why I said its like Tomb Raider with more shooting...

oh and btw unchartes is third person shooter not FPS, im pretty sure you havnt played the game
    I didn't say Drakes Fortune was FPS, I was making an example of how I dont like games that are the same old, same old (FPS games) If you notice my post I said Drakes Fortune uses a cover system like Gears of War, Yea... thats fps... I have played the game, don't try to discredit me.

and as for the reviewers, they gave it 9's and 8's though the 8's were pretty high
    Overall score at Metacritic was 8.8, I personally give it a 8.5 being a good game, but nothing special. I wouldnt deem it as a MUST GET. Drakes fortune's score does not compare to truley better games like Gears of War, Bioshock, Super Mario Galaxy, etc. Even Mass Effect with all its flaws got better scores on average

and yes i do stand by my statement of zauq and wiki being like zelda
    You are stupid
    Yeah...
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Ads