LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7428-8550-5786-2492

Rumor debunked MGS4 still exclusive

I have said this before, that koname has said again and again that MGS4 is a exclusive

and heres the proof

http://ps3.thegamereviews.com/story-...ys-Konami.html

Im not surprissed seeing as how 2 mods from a site made this rumar up

TheGameReviews.com had the opportunity to speak with Konamiís PR about this latest rumor, and unsurprisingly, Konami is baffled by claims that Metal Gear Solid 4 is going multiplatform. In a rush to get the word out, it seems that those who broke the story talked to everyone except Konami, who made this statement "For the record, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is a PlayStation 3 exclusive and there are no plans to develop an Xbox 360 version of the game." Nuff said..

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3878-8321-2254-6089
    This good.People seeing that its staying exclusive it may boost ps3 sales
    PSN-kingofdoom95
    XBL-FlyingM0nkey007

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Quote Originally Posted by wii maniac
    This good.People seeing that its staying exclusive it may boost ps3 sales

Im gonna cry.....your the only one that posted on my thread,

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    whos the developer and whos the publisher of this game? because if the publisher says, they can force him to make it multi platform.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    whos the developer and whos the publisher of this game? because if the publisher says, they can force him to make it multi platform.
    dont know, im gonna go eat and then ill search though the company is konami (if that helps)

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I keep telling people, Hideo himself says MGS4 is his last Metal Gear game. So if Konami wants to make a port, they'll have to do it without, Hideo. Thus the current, most major reason it has remained exclusive... probably for all of 2008.

Since the PS3 is getting Dead Rising soon, I say all bets are off for MGS4 (360) 2-3 years later. The Japanese want money, and if you thought otherwise, you haven't seen the recent ports.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    For MGS4? Publisher: Konami, developer/ head hancho making it, Hideo Kojima, if I am correct.
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    Good News! go post this in the m$ fanboy, i mean..360 section! lol i could care less about this game but.. im pro sony so its good news.

and what?! dead rising for PS3? sweet! i have it already but thats still cool..maybe they will change it a little? i hope thats true..

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    Either way im getting the game on my PS3. But even though I doubt it will get on the Xbox. I also think that even if it were coming to the Xbox, Konami would never admit it. Why? Because it could be in their contracts not to say anything because confirming that could hinder PS3 sales and MGS4 sales as a whole.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Ads