LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    Jesus effing christ people!!! Stop the bickering already. Deal with the fact that people have their own oppinions and stop trying to change their mind! If someone thinks that a console has better games than the other, don't friggin argue to the death with them about it! People will always be bias towards one console, the one which they have.

Oppinions, that's all reviews and ratings are. You can't judge a game by what someone else says. People have different tastes. If you believe a person that gave a certain game 5.0, that pretty much sets you up for dissapointment in that particular game, you expect the negatives and ignore the positives.

Kingdom Hearts 2 got a 7.6 on IGN for being "unoriginal", too much of the same kingdom hearts (Except there was another brilliant part to the story, evolved combat system and other added goodies like the fusion thing... but they failed to see that these points are new to the series). They gave Halo3 a 9.5...
    Would like a sig to enter here.

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I'd say buy one now and save (if you have too) and buy the other later on, they both have strong points and most hardcore gamers own both.

WiiChat Member Big_League_Slugger's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by stugots
    I'd say buy one now and save (if you have too) and buy the other later on, they both have strong points and most hardcore gamers own both.
    True. I'll be pulling down a 360 soon to complete the next gen set.

PSN: Lou-igi
    Gametag:G8torNation

Member #
    Friends
    or just a buy a 3DO LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Ads