Nothing to do, so I thought I'd post some exciting news!
Here we go:
In a recent interview with Eric Lempel (PSN Boss) there was information about PS3 achievements:
Sounds cool... Something to do with the achievements you get... Maybe use them as some sort of points, I unno. Maybe buying stuffs for HOME with it?! Hope so.I know that an achievement system is very important to our consumers. With Home, and in addition to Home, we have some very exciting programs planned to recognize our consumers gaming skills and loyalty in new ways that go well beyond a single score.
Now for Resistance 2:
There's some stuff which will be included in the game, coming out Fall 2008.• One campaign focusing on Nathan Hale across USA
• One separate story based campaign supporting 2 players offline, 8 players Online
• Online Multiplayer (dedicated servers) supporting 60 people, lobbies for individual squads
• Classes for online, templates include Heavy, Special Ops, Medic
• Mobile phone quality headset voice transfer
• Partial randomized geometry in level spots
• Boss fights in FPS gaming finally done right
• New vehicles including Chameleon (Stalker with cloak)
• Insane stat tracking & community features coupled with MyResistance.net
8-Player co-op... I like the sound of that. Looks like it's going to be a pretty amazing game
The link isn't really loading properly for me... but that's where the information is