Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5431-1607-7668-3461
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Super Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Kart Wii beg to differ
    Two games, WOW!

Look at everything the PS3 has to offer: Burnout Paradise, Grand Theft Auto IV, Midnight Club LA, Devil May Cry, Resistance Fall of Man, Resistance 2, Unreal Tournament 3, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Motorstorm, DiRT, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and loads more.

The Wii has what? Super Mario Galaxy, Zack and Wiki, Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The PS3 clearly has a longer lifespan (XBOX 360 too) in my opinion and the sheer hate of Sony on this forum is disturbing.

I'm a member of PS3Forums.com and there's no (or very little) Wii flaming there.
    "My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my Charizard."

XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii owner.

Member #
    Friends
    In other words...

Resistance: Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Uncharted, Rachet and Clank.

Unreal Tournament 3 is coming to Xbox 360 soon
    Burnout Paradise is also on 360
    GTA4 is also on 360
    Midnight Club LA is also on 360
    Devil May Cry 4 is also on 360
    DiRT is on 360 and is only out on PS3 in Australia as of now

So yeh... really you can't bash the Wii because PS3 1st party is not touching the Wii yet. No 1st party game for PS3 even has a 9/10 review average, Uncharted being the closest. Guess what games are? 3rd party games that are also on what? 360!
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by minto
    I can not stop laughing at that pic...

Wow....the PS3 actually messing up...NEVER BEEN HEARD OF...well i never heard of it tll now.....RARE...

Sony must follow its own footsteps....Dont go to the RROD side where 360 is...lol j/k although it is true..
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    I can not stop laughing at that pic...

Wow....the PS3 actually messing up...NEVER BEEN HEARD OF...well i never heard of it tll now.....RARE...

Sony must follow its own footsteps....Dont go to the RROD side where 360 is...lol j/k although it is true..
    lol its not,ive seen that vid for like 10 monthes now, on another site, its nothing new, less then 1% of ps3;s are faulted, and anyways have you heard of the price drop rumor?

http://www.wiichat.com/playstation-3...-jan-28th.html

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    lol its not,ive seen that vid for like 10 monthes now, on another site, its nothing new, less then 1% of ps3;s are faulted, and anyways have you heard of the price drop rumor?

http://www.wiichat.com/playstation-3...-jan-28th.html
    Yea...its just a RUMOR><its not even gonna happen unless a ps3 executive says so to confirm it...lol...i almost crapped my pants for :ALMOST: falling for it....:ALMOST:
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Yea...its just a RUMOR><its not even gonna happen unless a ps3 executive says so to confirm it...lol...i almost crapped my pants for :ALMOST: falling for it....:ALMOST:
    gaming companny never announce a price drop's,

when the price drop in june,september,40GB,80GB sony was denying then, plus this is the same website that posted the rumors for those several weeks before it happened

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads