LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    haha resistance best FPS? good one. vegas? i bought it for both consoles, and returned both copies (dont ask why lol i dont even know) but COD4 is the best FPS. have you not played it yet? cause you should trade in all your games if you dont have the money for it. you wouldnt regret it haha

regarding resistance: it was a major letdown for me. everybody said it was such a good game and its mediocre at best. (still worth a buy though, for sure) the online is decent but nobody has a headset so that takes away from the fun of it. resistance two should have no problem fixing the issues with FOM.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3878-8321-2254-6089
    I rented FOM when i first got my PS3 And all I liked was the online.
    Call of Duty is amazing the campaign is great,And online is amazing.
    PSN-kingofdoom95
    XBL-FlyingM0nkey007

Member #
    Friends
    CoD4 for sure. I found it way more fun than R: FOM. Havent played vegas but.
    Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Strikers Charged, Twilight Princess, Mario Party 8

PS3: Call of Duty 4

WiiChat Member Big_League_Slugger's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    haha resistance best FPS? good one. vegas? i bought it for both consoles, and returned both copies (dont ask why lol i dont even know) but COD4 is the best FPS. have you not played it yet? cause you should trade in all your games if you dont have the money for it. you wouldnt regret it haha

regarding resistance: it was a major letdown for me. everybody said it was such a good game and its mediocre at best. (still worth a buy though, for sure) the online is decent but nobody has a headset so that takes away from the fun of it. resistance two should have no problem fixing the issues with FOM.
    R:FOM was a great game IMO. As for the headsets, you have to go to the right rooms. "Wal-Mart" rooms have a lot of chatter.

PSN: Lou-igi
    Gametag:G8torNation

Member #
    Friends
    I just got my PS3 with COD 4. It is amazing. I want to try the other FPS also, but COD 4 is awesome! I Love IT! Reminds me of the good old days of crusting on Counter Strike. Awww good times indeed.
    Wii: 2 wii-motes w/chuck, Mario Galaxy, Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Metroid, Zelda, Wii Play, Wii Sports, Gutar Hero III, Lego Starwars
    PS3: COD4

Member #
    Friends
    Enjoy, if you loved CS you are gonna be playing that for hours. I bought it Wednesday night and played it for like 20 hours by monday night. Sadly my 360 RROD on me wednesday afternoon so I have to wait about 2-3 weeks until I can play again.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Enjoy, if you loved CS you are gonna be playing that for hours. I bought it Wednesday night and played it for like 20 hours by monday night. Sadly my 360 RROD on me wednesday afternoon so I have to wait about 2-3 weeks until I can play again.
    Thats brutal man, I don't know if I would be able to survive that long. Good luck.
    Wii: 2 wii-motes w/chuck, Mario Galaxy, Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Metroid, Zelda, Wii Play, Wii Sports, Gutar Hero III, Lego Starwars
    PS3: COD4

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail

yes I have COD4 and finished it, actually I have every COD made.

Definately something. Star Striker's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    COD4 by a country mile.

FOM is full of grenade happy loonies.

Stevie

Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    omg
    i hate my life......
    if its not a vowel....its a consonant

Member #
    Friends
    I kinda didn't mean the online play but the actualy campain but ohh well lol

Ads