LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: What the hell?

  1. #21
    Banned Kumoriken's Avatar
    Member #
    1956
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
    Posts
    981
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    For those who think it was an "N-recruit" or something clever like that... xP

    from what I see, us N-fanboys/girls are a lot more peaceful than that. I doubt it was an N-fanboy group. Definately Microsoft, if anything...

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    WiiChat Member Scuba Kid's Avatar
    Member #
    2702
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    218
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-2332-3129-0150
    It was probably another ps3 fanboy, pissed at the people in line because he wanted a ps3 and realized he didnt have a chance.

  4. #23
    WiiChat Member chessaholic's Avatar
    Member #
    1204
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    497
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I think its mad that people are prepared to go round shooting just to get a game console. I mean, sure, i cant wait the 19 days to get my wii, but to shoot someone for it?!?!

    Im glad nobody was seriously injured at least, and there could have been kids in those lines; of course with parents but even still...

  5. #24
    TEH HAXXORS I_WANT_WII's Avatar
    Member #
    1260
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    384
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Kid
    It was probably another ps3 fanboy, pissed at the people in line because he wanted a ps3 and realized he didnt have a chance.
    That seems very likely. Maybe he hoped people would dorp thier PS3s and run or something?

  6. #25
    vv OMG Emo hampster!! vv BlightedArt's Avatar
    Member #
    1694
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    448
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Sad.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan Winters
    If your friends don't have their own Wii, what kind of friends are they?
    http://www.gabbly.com/wiichat.com <-live chat with WiiChat users

  7. #26
    SheikLockhart Zelda's Avatar
    Member #
    3892
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    18
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSmasher025
    no offense but their fault for wanting a PS3 so badly.
    Wow..I'll say it pretty bluntly, you're a real asshole.
    I was waiting on line for Wii, I don't care if you guys look down on that or what. But what if that were your 'fellow nintendo fans' waiting on line, and getting shot? Show some compassion. It wasn't any of the fans' fault. It were the pathetic low lives who shot the gamer. Those pathetic teenagers have nothing better to do but to have fun by depending on another's pain..to see another suffering. They are the ones to blame, not the ones dedicated to their gaming so much as to wait on line. They actually have a hobby, unlike the ones who depend on the gamers to have fun. Do you get what I am saying?
    That could have been me and my friends on the news, you know? We faced problems also, but not as severe. People were egging, and throwing waterballoons..that didn't break mind you. Atleast the one that almost hit me and my friends. Damn n00b water balloons. :3

  8. #27
    Beware the fangirls .... SuperSmasher025's Avatar
    Member #
    1265
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Super Smash Bros. Mansion
    Posts
    125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda
    Wow..I'll say it pretty bluntly, you're a real asshole.
    I was waiting on line for Wii, I don't care if you guys look down on that or what. But what if that were your 'fellow nintendo fans' waiting on line, and getting shot? Show some compassion. It wasn't any of the fans' fault. It were the pathetic low lives who shot the gamer. Those pathetic teenagers have nothing better to do but to have fun by depending on another's pain..to see another suffering. They are the ones to blame, not the ones dedicated to their gaming so much as to wait on line. They actually have a hobby, unlike the ones who depend on the gamers to have fun. Do you get what I am saying?
    That could have been me and my friends on the news, you know? We faced problems also, but not as severe. People were egging, and throwing waterballoons..that didn't break mind you. Atleast the one that almost hit me and my friends. Damn n00b water balloons. :3
    I'm not going to start an arguement with you. You can say what you want about me, but I don't really care. If they were Nintendo fans out there, I mean, of coarse I would feel sorry for them but they weren't. So I have a right to say my opinion just as much as you do. Don't go insulting me just because I can act this way. And plus, no one else criticized me of saying what I think on this forum. Are you really a Nintendo fan OR are you with Sony and its Playstaion?
    NINTENDO RULZ ALL!!

    I am a Smash Bros. Swordsmen Bishie fangirl. BEWARE!!!

  9. #28
    SheikLockhart Zelda's Avatar
    Member #
    3892
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    18
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSmasher025
    I'm not going to start an arguement with you. You can say what you want about me, but I don't really care. If they were Nintendo fans out there, I mean, of coarse I would feel sorry for them but they weren't. So I have a right to say my opinion just as much as you do. Don't go insulting me just because I can act this way. And plus, no one else criticized me of saying what I think on this forum. Are you really a Nintendo fan OR are you with Sony and its Playstaion?
    Look, it shouldn't matter what console their waiting for, the fact of the matter is they're both waiting on line for the same thing: a goddamn video game console.
    I was first on line for wii at the store. I waited the whole weekend for a wii. Friday night until Sunday morning. And I own a PS2. And I plan to purchase a PS3 once the prices go down.

    Whatever, you're being rather close-minded, when it comes to people and gaming. But think what you want.

  10. #29
    Beware the fangirls .... SuperSmasher025's Avatar
    Member #
    1265
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Super Smash Bros. Mansion
    Posts
    125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda
    Look, it shouldn't matter what console their waiting for, the fact of the matter is they're both waiting on line for the same thing: a goddamn video game console.
    I was first on line for wii at the store. I waited the whole weekend for a wii. Friday night until Sunday morning. And I own a PS2. And I plan to purchase a PS3 once the prices go down.

    Whatever, you're being rather close-minded, when it comes to people and gaming. But think what you want.
    Whatever. You wouldn't know....
    NINTENDO RULZ ALL!!

    I am a Smash Bros. Swordsmen Bishie fangirl. BEWARE!!!

  11. #30
    prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    837
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the moon
    Posts
    1,933
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    ha pwned jk thats sad just because they were waiting in line and no one shud be like that to anyone

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. A bullet hell game?
    By laharyl in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 05:06 PM
  2. Omfg
    By mr_resi in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 06:52 AM
  3. Hotel Dusk: Help me!
    By Deathmetalmaster in forum Nintendo DS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 01:02 PM
  4. how the hell was that posible??
    By nintendowiigaming.piczo in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2006, 06:19 PM