LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I think I am going to get a PS3 for my birthday..

My birthday is next Friday, and I was thinking, the Wii is great, but I am was thinking of just completing my PS3/Wii/360. No, I am not spoiled. I paid for the 360 myself, and I am going to be paying the majority of my PS3. And no, I have a job, and not take money from my parents. Anyway, I am going to be selling all my old non played Wii/360 games just for clearance for room. The games are going to be Assassin's Creed, Super Paper Mario, The Darkness, Dead Rising, BioShock, Excite Truck and Zack and Wiki, I have beaten all of these games, or am bored of them. I am not bashing the Wii or its games, I just want to complete the trifecta and have the best gaming experience. Just wanted to share.
    I don't care WHAT Jim says, that is NOT the real Ben Franklin, I am 99% sure.
    Animal Crossing Friend Code: 4769-2668-6020

Member #
    Friends
    Enjoy your new console
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Thats cool although I bought all three (Santa bought my kids the Wii and the 360 was an anniversary present and finally the PS3 was saved for and bought a month after the release). Anyways I don't seem to play the PS3 too much. I have tried just about every game for it through Gamefly but the games aren't too appealing more like PS2 1/2 games in my own opinion. I will say this though I am excited for this years releases and hopefully I might get some real use out of the big black behemoth.

Once the novelty wears off don't kick yourself in the butt (as I did after buying my PS3) because in the end it is nice to atleast be able to play any game made (for the consoles that is). Think of it this way if the RROD ever rears its ugly death again (as it did for me) you got options.

In short have fun!

Member #
    Friends
    yeah ps3 is a sweet console. has some pretty good games. i recomend you start off with uncharted and resistance. no so much because resistance is all that great, but resistance two will easily be a candidate for Game of the year and you wont want to miss out on that one (coming fall 08).. cant wait to pick that one up myself.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    1003-3726-9071-6057
    yea ps3 has some real decent titles comin out this year..such as:
    dragonball z burst limit
    naruto ps3 project
    devil may cry 4..this feb
    Disgaea 3
    GTA 4...etc
    edit: o yea..cant forget "home"
    Last edited by bgenius88; 01-30-2008 at 08:02 PM.

wii fc: 1003 3726 9071 6057
    psn id: bgenius

Member #
    Friends
    2471-2296-0571-1683
    well if u want it badly buy it but if its more for novelty wait until it gets cheaper, if u buy it now youll regret it
    mario strikers fc: 382373-828946
    gh3 fc:167629300011

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    he wont regret it. my ps3 is probably onlya month old. if the price dropped 100 bucks tomarrow i wouldnt care at all really. it look snice next to my 360 and plays fantastic. it's worth 400 buck for me.

and yeah, definately cant forget home. if my sources are correct (and i think they are) home shoudl be out in may. (see my recent HOME thread in PS3 section)

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Ads