LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7056-1267-5651-1420
    In my opinion Wii is the clear winner out of all but thats just me, the ps3 comes 2nd in my opinion and 360 is just trash to me.....i think that the ps3 is going to rise a lot this year while the 360 starts to dig itself a grave =]

The Wii will be Victorious!!!!!

My Games in Order of Purchase =]

|Wii Sports|DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2|Resident Evil 4|Medal of Honor: Heroes 2|

MOH: Heroes 2 ID: AoWCrAzyXBo1

Member #
    Friends
    I find myself playing my Wii the most BUT not really Wii itself I play alot of VC ( i guess its just to revert back to my childhood lol) but for hardcore games I honestly like my 360 better then the PS3 but now of days if your really into games you need all 3 because of some games being exclusives.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, I agree thats why I got all 3 consoles.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Just like God of War 3, Final Fantasy 13 will NOT come out this year. You can dream all you want. You should know by now Square takes immense time to launch their Final Fantasy games. That's a good thing, because whenever they do rush, it turns into FFX-2. MGS4 ha been delayed till June, maybe even later.

Sony has announced in recent news they will be dropping their game prices to $35 in Japan. Games like Resistance. Now that's a very smart move, and if they act more like that they could gain serious sales. The $60 game is too freaking much, current sales show it.

Member #
    Friends
    When are they dropping Resistance: FOM to $35 in the USA? I could buy it after a price drop and get it used with my edge card.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Ads