LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Never played it, don't want to play it either.

The only thing thats fun on shoot em up games is the single player, if that sucks then I don't want it.

I like games that you can kill people in 3 shots.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

2. Ads

WiiChat Member Big_League_Slugger's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Never played it, don't want to play it either.

The only thing thats fun on shoot em up games is the single player, if that sucks then I don't want it.

I like games that you can kill people in 3 shots.
    Well, in Resistance has a good single player and the multiplayer has 1 hit kill.

I'm just letting you know. I understand why you would like a game like COD4 better.

PSN: Lou-igi
    Gametag:G8torNation

Member #
    Friends
    Lol Resistance 1 hit kill? When you get a headshot with a sniper? Because ive seen alot Resistance online montage where you have to unload alot of rounds to kill them. I see them running non stop throwing gernades and strafing in circles around people constantly shooting.
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Lol Resistance 1 hit kill? When you get a headshot with a sniper? Because ive seen alot Resistance online montage where you have to unload alot of rounds to kill them. I see them running non stop throwing gernades and strafing in circles around people constantly shooting.
    Those montages where were not one hit kill but a lot of rooms are 1 hit kill. For the most part I only use 1 hit kill on Resistance because standard kill is too hard.

Member #
    Friends
    You mean their are "hardcore" gametypes? Like in Halo they have a hardcore type, but I forgot what its called, but people die fast.

That still doesn't count in my book because you still move around fast like some super human and you can jump around trying to dodge bullets.

Games like Call of Duty actually hurt you when you jump around. When you jump on CoD it slows you down and you can sprint but you sacrafice having you gun up ready to shoot. You cannot jump and shoot because your accuracy is reduced alot just like in real life. I never see anyone jump off a ledge and headshot someone but ive seen it on Halo/Resistance/UT3 :P

But im guessing you have played CoD so you know what im talking about.

Now don't get me wrong, I think Resistance is great. I would buy Resistance at full price because it has a great story and good multiplayer. Just because I prefer CoD type shooters doesn't mean I completely dislike shooters like Resistance/UT3/Halo... Because I still do find them quite enjoyable, its just a matter of preference. If their was no shooters like GRAW2/R6V/CoD, then you could be sure I would be playing those type shooters instead.

Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    You mean their are "hardcore" gametypes? Like in Halo they have a hardcore type, but I forgot what its called, but people die fast.

That still doesn't count in my book because you still move around fast like some super human and you can jump around trying to dodge bullets.

Games like Call of Duty actually hurt you when you jump around. When you jump on CoD it slows you down and you can sprint but you sacrafice having you gun up ready to shoot. You cannot jump and shoot because your accuracy is reduced alot just like in real life. I never see anyone jump off a ledge and headshot someone but ive seen it on Halo/Resistance/UT3 :P

But im guessing you have played CoD so you know what im talking about.

Now don't get me wrong, I think Resistance is great. I would buy Resistance at full price because it has a great story and good multiplayer. Just because I prefer CoD type shooters doesn't mean I completely dislike shooters like Resistance/UT3/Halo... Because I still do find them quite enjoyable, its just a matter of preference. If their was no shooters like GRAW2/R6V/CoD, then you could be sure I would be playing those type shooters instead.
    I have played COD4 and its really good. It is a different type of shooter. But I like the more Frantic 32-40 players at once. I just wanted to throw out there the fact that there is one hit kill.

Member #
    Friends
    5431-1607-7668-3461
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise and Ratchet and Clank: Future: Tools of Destruction are must-haves.
    "My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my Charizard."

XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii owner.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_League_Slugger
    I have played COD4 and its really good. It is a different type of shooter. But I like the more Frantic 32-40 players at once. I just wanted to throw out there the fact that there is one hit kill.
    I understand... Don't get me wrong now, I do like frantic style shooters... Hell if a game is good, then its good. I like Resistanc and I even like Halo and UT3. I have had alot of fun playing those shooters, I just prefer more realistic shooters like R6V and CoD4.

Member #
    Friends
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    Just a question quickly...I know I shouldn't do this here but I am so...I was talking to a friend and they said the with FPS games on the PS3 like CoD4 you are able to use a USB mouse and keyboard to play...Is that true. Sorry, I'm not a noob, I just wanna know...I'm thinking of buying one.
    In bed by eight...home by eleven

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by gpoleweski
    Just a question quickly...I know I shouldn't do this here but I am so...I was talking to a friend and they said the with FPS games on the PS3 like CoD4 you are able to use a USB mouse and keyboard to play...Is that true. Sorry, I'm not a noob, I just wanna know...I'm thinking of buying one.
    unreal tournament 3 is the only game to support this feature.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Ads