LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

PS3 Sold Faster Than Xbox 360 In Same Period

In a recent report released by VG Chartz, it was found that the Playstation 3 sold better in its first 14 months than the Xbox 360 did during the same period. According to VG Chartz, the Xbox 360 took four months longer to hit the 10 million units sold mark in its cycle than the PS3, which hit 10 million units worldwide in January. The numbers also show that the PS3 has been selling more consistently worldwide, rather than the Xbox 360's predominate strength in the North American market. February is turning out to be a whole host of good announcements for the PS3!
    Source:http://kotaku.com/358655/ps3-sold-fa...in-same-period

Even more good news for the PS3.

Old Signature

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status."

2. Ads

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    sounds like its a real compoetition now!

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Sounds good.
    I just hope Sony thinks "HEY. MAYBE IF WE DO A PRICE CUT, THEN WE'LL PRINT MONEY LIKE NINTENDO!"

Because that'd make me smile.

I'll take a $300 in a heartbeat.
    If I had the money.
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    $300 for a console that "powerful" when Xbox is still $350 for pro and $450 for elite? I doubt it... I doubt price is the real problem because Xbox 360 Elite ironically sells like hotcakes and its the most expensive. I think mainly is just games... Until games like MGS4 are released and other games like Killzone 2 and Haze get good reviews, then I think it will still be the same.

The only two games I think will have great reviews is MGS4, GT5 and FF13 for sure. The other games are a toss up because they are mainly shooters and there's so many shooters they need to set themselves apart alot more.

Resistance 2 should* do good, but its still no Halo.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    $300 for a console that "powerful" when Xbox is still $350 for pro and $450 for elite? I doubt it... I doubt price is the real problem because Xbox 360 Elite ironically sells like hotcakes and its the most expensive. I think mainly is just games... Until games like MGS4 are released and other games like Killzone 2 and Haze get good reviews, then I think it will still be the same.

The only two games I think will have great reviews is MGS4, GT5 and FF13 for sure. The other games are a toss up because they are mainly shooters and there's so many shooters they need to set themselves apart alot more.

Resistance 2 should* do good, but its still no Halo.
    your absolutly right. because halo is gay.

lol but really, resistance two will be a 10/10 for sure. 60 player squad based online is so unique its bound to be a sweet game.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Ads