LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new psp..

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

new psp..

bought a psp again today. i havent had one for a long time so what games should i check out? im into shooters and action games but anything good will do. i also have wi-fi this time around so im looking for multiplayer games (not adhoc though) any suggestions?

btw remote play is fantastic. accessing my PS3's music and videos and all my ps1 games from work.. niice lol

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    if you like shooters, ide check out metall gear solid portable opds, its not those crappy ac!d titles, this is a full fledge metal gear game that will keep you busy for a while

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Hmm...Medal of Honor Heroes was pretty good. SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 2 was too, but I sucked at that lol. I think I got 2 kills in about 5 hours.

I don't know though, there aren't that many good PSP games IMO.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    yeah socom 2 is on my list and im thinking about tactical strike. im playing the demo trying to decide if i like it enough or not. i forgot about heroes, good multiplayer? ill youtube it thanks for the suggestions. oh and im not a real big metal gear fan but i always wondered wich games were those gay card based ones or whatever..

CONTROLS QUESTION
    does anybody know what the controls are like for medal of honor? i mean are they like vegas where you use the x o triangle and square to look around or is it more like socom with the lock on feature? cause i hate vegas' controls and it really ruins the multiplayer cause it's so hard. so i just camp and im totally against camping lol
    Last edited by SensesFail; 03-02-2008 at 09:44 PM.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Dragon Hunter is a great action-adventure game for the PSP. It has I believe over 200 hrs. of gameplay.

Old Signature

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    yeah socom 2 is on my list and im thinking about tactical strike. im playing the demo trying to decide if i like it enough or not. i forgot about heroes, good multiplayer? ill youtube it thanks for the suggestions. oh and im not a real big metal gear fan but i always wondered wich games were those gay card based ones or whatever..

CONTROLS QUESTION
    does anybody know what the controls are like for medal of honor? i mean are they like vegas where you use the x o triangle and square to look around or is it more like socom with the lock on feature? cause i hate vegas' controls and it really ruins the multiplayer cause it's so hard. so i just camp and im totally against camping lol
    It's the face buttons to control like in Vegas . I actually prefer that so you can run and gun more easily. There's not that many people on Heroes daily, more like 150-200 every time I signed on. Still a good WW2 Shooter. And you might like Heroes 2 for the PSP instead of Heroes 1, but I've never played Heroes 2.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    heros 2 looks really good. i might buy it but if its 40 dollars ill pass (not sure) because my friend just gave me killzone and vegas for free along with a few other games im borrowing for however long i want. im golden for a while lol

killzone i actually played on my first psp back in the day, only for a few days cause abotu a week after i got it i went adn sold the psp, so i get to finish it.

Ads