LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6886-8046-5019-6808
    Interesting. Makes me wonder about FFXIII...how's that going to work out? A few discs will probably be needed.

Anyways, from what I've seen of MGS4, it looks amazing, and I'm sure that the ps3's capabilities will be utilized to a larger extent than they have been thus far.
    Current Wii/Virtual Console Games
    Dragon Quest Swords, Super Mario Galaxy, The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Wii Sports, Super Metroid, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Brothers 3, Super Street Fighter II, Dungeon Explorer

Where is your savior now? Lost Savior's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I cannot wait for this game! One of the main reasons why I got a PS3. (and also for Final Fantasy)
    Wii Games:Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Party 8, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Manhunt 2, and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Quote Originally Posted by Deospawn
    Interesting. Makes me wonder about FFXIII...how's that going to work out? A few discs will probably be needed.

Anyways, from what I've seen of MGS4, it looks amazing, and I'm sure that the ps3's capabilities will be utilized to a larger extent than they have been thus far.
    Dude MGS4 is on a 50GB disk and if the rumors are true than it will be on a 100GB disk without compressed files (if thats possible, but their are rumors about this)

one disk

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Ads