LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Any EoJ players?

I bought this game a few weeks back, but didn't play it at all. I played the computer once, and then pretty much started playing Burnout (which I bought on the same day). I just started playing again, and I have to say it's an amazing game with a ton of depth. My only other card fighting game experience was with the Yugioh NDS game, Championship 07 edition (or something similar to that name). This game is a lot like that game, but some of the fundamental mechanics are different. There's tribute summons, magic cards, elements, effects, board flips (something yugioh doesn't have), etc.

So if you're a fan of card fighting games, and you can find this one, I would highly recommend buying it.

2. Ads

WiiChat Member Big_League_Slugger's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by Budo
    I bought this game a few weeks back, but didn't play it at all. I played the computer once, and then pretty much started playing Burnout (which I bought on the same day). I just started playing again, and I have to say it's an amazing game with a ton of depth. My only other card fighting game experience was with the Yugioh NDS game, Championship 07 edition (or something similar to that name). This game is a lot like that game, but some of the fundamental mechanics are different. There's tribute summons, magic cards, elements, effects, board flips (something yugioh doesn't have), etc.

So if you're a fan of card fighting games, and you can find this one, I would highly recommend buying it.
    Yeah I picked it up a few months ago.

PSN: Lou-igi
    Gametag:G8torNation

Ads