LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well with 37 reviews for Killzone 2 with an average of 94 I would say their is no need to be cautious anymore. So long as you actually like shooters and know that it's not some run n gun Halo type shooters but more of a Team Fortress 2 + Call of Duty type shooter.

Also I never played the original Killzone so -.- Aside from the 10 minutes I tried to 1v1 my brother at my uncles house which the game had horrible aiming sensitivity.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

2. Ads

WiiChat Member Big_League_Slugger's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e View Post
    Well with 37 reviews for Killzone 2 with an average of 94 I would say their is no need to be cautious anymore. So long as you actually like shooters and know that it's not some run n gun Halo type shooters but more of a Team Fortress 2 + Call of Duty type shooter.

Also I never played the original Killzone so -.- Aside from the 10 minutes I tried to 1v1 my brother at my uncles house which the game had horrible aiming sensitivity.
    They finally took down your sig...again

PSN: Lou-igi
    Gametag:G8torNation

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Yeah well...

http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat...randtheftauto4

I thought the game was ass yet it still got billions of goty awards and a 98 average. I'll wait til I play thanks.

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay61 View Post
    Yeah well...

http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat...randtheftauto4

I thought the game was ass yet it still got billions of goty awards and a 98 average. I'll wait til I play thanks.
    What was so wrong with GTA 4. Just as many people hate it as love it. Whats the deal?

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Thats the point really, everyones opinions differ so you cant just trust a review average, your always better off going by your own judgement.

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    I'm not saying you are going to like it for sure, but chances are you will. Now you could dislike it but then that just means it's not for you.

Same with GTA4, lots of people hated it or were disappointed but damn near all would admit it was still a great game, just not for them. I was personally disappointed because Rockstar took a huge step back in the series but people ignored it because they added multiplayer and it had new graphics. But the missions were more tedious and stupid with only a few missions that were actually fun and cinematic (bank job was the best mission). Also the story was crap compared to the previous games, you just didn't get that sense of rising from the bottom to the top like you did in the other games, especially Vice City which was the best to many. Also the fact that their were hardly any weapons at all. It's like Rockstar dumbed it down so that when they make their sequel they can "improve" on it, when in reality it isn't much of an improvement at all. People are gonna be like "wow more guns, more features", etc. when all those things were in San Andreas.

So while I was hugely disappointed I can still acknowledge it's a great game, just not a 98 IMO. But this is off topic sorry -.-
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e View Post
    I'm not saying you are going to like it for sure, but chances are you will. Now you could dislike it but then that just means it's not for you.

Same with GTA4, lots of people hated it or were disappointed but damn near all would admit it was still a great game, just not for them. I was personally disappointed because Rockstar took a huge step back in the series but people ignored it because they added multiplayer and it had new graphics. But the missions were more tedious and stupid with only a few missions that were actually fun and cinematic (bank job was the best mission). Also the story was crap compared to the previous games, you just didn't get that sense of rising from the bottom to the top like you did in the other games, especially Vice City which was the best to many. Also the fact that their were hardly any weapons at all. It's like Rockstar dumbed it down so that when they make their sequel they can "improve" on it, when in reality it isn't much of an improvement at all. People are gonna be like "wow more guns, more features", etc. when all those things were in San Andreas.

So while I was hugely disappointed I can still acknowledge it's a great game, just not a 98 IMO. But this is off topic sorry -.-
    I thought that GTA4 was the first GTA that really had a story. The others were kinda like random missions IMO.

Bio
    Member #
    Friends
    Looks like K2 jumped back up from 93 to 94. Didn't see that one coming.
    Brawl Code: 3566 3531 3273

Official Recordkeeper of the 1v1 League
    Want to compete in Smash Bros. on WiiChat? Join the League now! =)
    (I am NOT accepting Friend codes.)

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    Haha...GTA4 was epic fail...

Sure it now had a 'story', but it was pathetic and annoying.

And on the holy PS3, the game looked shit.

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanis View Post
    Haha...GTA4 was epic fail...

Sure it now had a 'story', but it was pathetic and annoying.

And on the holy PS3, the game looked shit.
    Yea it did, it had Aliasing problems out this world

I had the 360 version, my bro had the PS3 and it looked ugly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads